Hello Kitten

Started by Gopher, Apr 24 06 11:35

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kitten

Now you've got it!
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Gopher

Well, I will have when I can find the other cent.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

kitten

If you have a stamp maybe the Post Office will let you return it for a refund.  That way you will be very well-off when you go on vacation.

Gopher

Richer than Croesus!

And then there's always the problem of what book to take with me to read on the journey. At present I'm thinking of D.H. Lawrence's 'Aaron's Rod' (simply because there's a copy of it at hand), however I'm not too keen on DHL. Have you read it? And if so, do you recommend it?

Then there's the unanswered question of whether or not you like the Brontes.

kitten

No to both questions.  I read some of the Brontes' work when I was in school.  And yes, they had been published by then!  I found Kipling more to my liking because it called up exotic places.

Gopher

I never liked Kipling (but for no real reason at all).

My Bronte-loving friend is, as you know, very very close to the end of her life, my present concern is to know whether or not she wants me to get everyone to bring animals to her funeral service. I'm sure she would, but I'd like to get it all cleared up beforehand rather than run into objections left, right and centre from people who just never really knew her.  

kitten

If she okays it in writing, then noone can possibly complain.  I think that is a wonderful idea.  How much longer do you think she will have?

@

[span style="font-size: 399px; color: fuchsia; font-family: Arial;"]@[/span]  

Gopher

I wonder who (th)[FONT color=#ff00ff]@ [/FONT][FONT color=#000000]was![/FONT]

P.C.

Hi Kitten.....it's been a while!  How is everything going?  

I've actually gotten to read up a bit this morning, as things are moving a LITTLE quicker.  I can actually get into the topics before falling asleep...lol.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

Hi, P.C.

I don't know why you aren't falling asleep every chance you get, but good for you!  Looks like there are only 14 posts to go to reach 1000 in "Hello Kitten".  Pretty amazing, eh?

kitten

I must get ready for work now.  I've been delaying the inevitable long enough.  Chat again soon.

P.C.

I fall asleep all over the place these days.

1000 posts......Well, the cream rises to the top.  I bow in your direction.        

Gopher

Thank you for adding to it!

P.C.

My pleasure.

On that note, I'll add one more post just to say I'd best get back to the garden.  My valuable day off is going to go too fast as it is.

|