Hello Kitten

Started by Gopher, Apr 24 06 11:35

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kitten

I thought I should spare your overworked hands  
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Gopher

Surprisingly, I type with my fingers.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

kitten

Now there's an odd approach!  I've always used my toes.

Gopher

',m going back to work now, and this time I'll sign off immediately so I won't be tempted to  stay longer and keep up with your repartee.  

kitten

Since duty calls, I wish you a quiet afternoon at work.

Goats

Have a good one Gopher, thats cheating completely logging out! Takes away all the fun.

Hows your afternoon now kitten?

kitten

Still good, Russ.  Just relaxing and drinking coffee.  Are you finished for the day or do you have more classes?

Goats

Well, considering I didnt set my alarm and slept in, I missed the class. LOL. I came in about half an hour ago, and am getting the days notes and yesterdays cause I missed that on purpose. Nothing this afternoon.

Im going to head home in about 15 minutes and then help my dad with his jeep grand cherokee. It keeps stalling out intermittently, it runs good for a bit, then all of a sudden it starts jerking and the revs go all over the board before stopping right wherever you are on the road.. we suspect the computer but are hoping it isnt, thats 1100 for the computer alone.

kitten

That's what worried me about the newer cars.  The computer breakdowns can cost an arm and a leg.

Goats

I agree kitten! I always tell all my friends that when you get a newer vehicle, buy the extended warranty that covers ALL electrical, drivetrain, etc. Bumper to Bumper warranty, dont worry about the cost.

My dads ran out a few months ago (fool!!!), he only got a three year limited warranty. Now its going to cost him an arm and a leg.

Just to hook up a computer scanner to the onboard computer is going to cost 120 bucks, and thats not guaranteed to be the right problem. Last friend of mine that took his vehicle in took him a week and just under 2k. They had to change a whole bunch of sensors until they found the right one, they rely too much on the scan tool now, and not experience.

kitten

That's terribly pricy!  It's too bad your dad's insurance lapsed.  I hope they have someone competent enough to find the problem.  Does he have a good mechanic?

Russ

We usually do most of our own work kitten. We have a scan tool as well but not the software for something as new as 2003.

But because it is still partially under warranty for other things, I think we will be forced to take it in for a scan and to sort out the problems at the dealer. Sigh, 120 an hour.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

Good morning Kitten.....Happy rainy Monday !!!  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

Yes I agree! Happy Rainy Morning kitten.. and to you too PC!
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Gopher

Hope the results of your blood test were o.k., kitten

|