Hello Kitten

Started by Gopher, Apr 24 06 11:35

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kitten

I'd love to stick around, but I've got to lie down again.  It's been wonderful "seeing" you all again.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

Take care Kitten.  Look after yourself.

Train KayCee to bring you some tea.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

Yeah, I agree with PC. Take care of yourself and hope all the best for you. Get well soon.

Nites!
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

kitten!! OMG!!!! I MISS YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!!

Yayyyy!!!!

Nice to hear from you and so sorry about your back. You had us all worried there, girl!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

Your return is the best news of the month - it even eclipses that of the recent election.

A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

Holy smokes is it ever raining out there.  And THUNDER.  Isn't thunder in November rather odd?

I thought a tree was coming down.  Long rumbles.......really long

I can't believe I have to go to work in this. Ptewwwi !!!

P.C.

Good morning Kitten....I dug this out of the Pictures Only thread.  It's a 'must see' for you, when you can.  Loved it to pieces.

[A href="http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overload/2006/10/post_1.html"]http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overload/2006/10/post_1.html[/A]

TehBorken

Welcome back, we wuz worried about ya.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

purelife

Hi Kitten!  Glad to see your name here again.  We've missed ya so very much.

kitten

Thank you, TehBorken and purelife.  I appreciate this very much.  Being on here is always a treat.

Lise

We love having you here so much that when you were gone, our hearts were bleeding. So it's nice to hear a familiar voice.

Rain and thunder. It's going to be like this today. I hate the rain but oh well, what can you do?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kitten

Well, if you can stay in, be thankful.  If you can't, carry a LARGE umbrella!  It is nasty out there.  When I went to work this morning I could barely see the road even with my wipers at full speed.

Gopher

Yeswterday morning the streets here were so wet and the sun so ultra-bright and low in the sky that you couldn't see a thing for the dazzles that almost burned out your eyes.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

kitten

Sun???  You've actually seen sunshine?  But it can be blinding under those conditions.

Sportsdude

Speaking of cars.  I caught my tire wearing away before it exploded. The road has eaten up all the tread and now its down to the stitching. If that tire exploded while I was going down the highway I might not be typing this message. Weird. Just replaced the tire a month ago. Never seen tire wear this quickly before. Something is wrong with the car needs to be re-ailigned I think. Piece of junk.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|