Hello Kitten

Started by Gopher, Apr 24 06 11:35

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

I shall look forward to it with my usual eagerness.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lise

OK, well... I have nothing much to say here except I just wanted to be on Page 100 or the Hello Kitten thread.

*bowing out*
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kitten

You are very welcome here.  Please come back any time you feel like it.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Russ

Ok sorry kitten and gopher I had to post in here as well. I read about 30 pages to try to figure out what this thread is about and all I got was the two of you mostly. So HI!    
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

kitten

Hi, Russ.

Everybody is welcome to join in the conversation.  It would be nice to have more input.  Consider this the Gopher edition of the Ebony Lounge.  I can't believe we've reached 100 pages already!

Sportsdude

I've read most of kitten-gopher responds and I still haven't figured out what they are talking about either.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

kitten

There are in-jokes and fantasy and general humour aimed at people who have lived longer than most of the contributors on this board.  I believe we both have an English heritage, and we both read a lot, so we have memories to draw on.

curses

english? yet no one understands you? well. the sc-fi author john brunner is english. so you might want to check out the shockwave rider. it's a halfway decent book that might help yer confusion. lol.

look here marsha. i'm not just posting to be mean. i'm also saying that it's a fragmented world and what you don't realize is that the pair of you could be a couple of prattling tweeners and some of us would never have known the difference.

listen up. you've basically prattled on for 100 pages without nary an audience. so what doe it all mean? it means that what you say isn't important. it's how you say it that counts. do you know what i'm saying?

Lise

In defence of kitten, SHUT DA FUDGE UP, curses. Thank you.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

Thank you Lise!

Lise

Methinks that curses is just being jealous, the silly noob. There's nothing more refreshing than a chat between friends so who cares if the thread's at 100 or 1,000? I hope this thread gets to go that far!
Bill Cosby.

kitten

I thank you too, Lise.

Lise

No probs. Now give me bless points please.

I just hate to see ppl being dragged down like that. I mean, why go after a perfectly innocent thread between two nice ppl. Jaysus. If you wanted to be mean, like I said, time and time again, just head down to DV.

Check your attitude at the door when you come to DS. Nothing but lovin' here. (and now curses will vomit on the floor and thus exit)
Bill Cosby.

kitten

You've got it.  More coming later, Lise.

Gopher

Sportsdude wrote:
 I've read most of kitten-gopher responds and I still haven't figured out what they are talking about either.

When we've reached 1,000 pages, we're aiming to publish this thread as an essay in the surreal.

|