Hello Kitten

Started by Gopher, Apr 24 06 11:35

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

Dash it. On that cliff-hanging point I've got to get back to work.  I look forward to the next enthralling instalment  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

kitten

So do I.  Always nice chatting with you.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Russ

Ok here I was getting ready to join in on this thread.. and you went from radar sensing or translating things to german to english without missing a beat. You lost me big time there! lol.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

curses

lol. methinks lise will think twice before asking me back to DS in the future.

p.s. people like kitten still bore me.

Lise

I don't mind your presence, curses, in fact I do enjoy your comments on DV as they do make me laugh.... I just don't like the fact that you would single out someone as nice as kitten like that. I mean, c'mon... even if she bores you, you don't have to be mean to her. We're all good pals here even if this makes you sick.

No offense to you, dear boy. And have a Foster on me.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

curses

omg. poor kitten has big bad me after her.

just letting you know that kitten was why i left this place in the first place. lol. it's like trying to talk in the friggen library.  

Lise

Well, ok... I won't ask any details about that but just so to let you know, I do defend my pals here.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

curses

oh it's nothing really, i tend to dislike the people that i rub the wrong way.

anyway. kitten isn't too worried about the likes of me. i hope.  

Lise

I'm sure she's not too worried, she's a strong gal... just the way I like. Hehe.

Now speaking of rubbing, anytime you wanna rub and kiss my feet, you're more than welcome to that.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Did someone say footrub ?????   I'm up for one of those too.....what a week I had today.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

*rubs and massages PC's feet, sprinkles scented oil all over*

Rough week? I'm all ears................ at least for a few mins. Have to get off to go make din din.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Ooooo, I love scented oil on my feets.  Thanks Lise and thanks for the offer of your ears....lol

I'm about to go make some din myself, hubby should be pulling up the drive in a few.

Lise

Whatcha making? I'm about to do stir-fry some noodles.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Dinner? Did I hear the magic word?

I made beef and salmon burgers  with salad and french fries. Burgers had ham and cheese on them.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

I made a pork steak, baked potato and avocado salad for hubby.  I skipped the pork steak and potato and had the salad with some tuna.  Sometimes it gets too late for me by the time he decides he would like to eat.  He usually needs an hour or two to unwind after work and by then, I don't want to eat so much.  Yummy salad though.  I'm hooked on this raspberry vinegarette dressing.

|