I'm glad that you don't think mine is!

Last word
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Little Fish

It was the camels comment that made me think of some sick minds

some very sick minds

Last Word

Russ

I am still confused as to the point and way this thread is supposed to work, but Ill attempt to follow along with teh past pattern.

Last word
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Natasha

Gopher wrote:
 Camels can do as well.

=D  you sexual freak  ;)

Laaaaast word!

Natasha

Russ wrote:
 I am still confused as to the point and way this thread is supposed to work, but Ill attempt to follow along with teh past pattern.

Not sure what the point is or how this type of thread even began, but in this thread all topics are welcomed aaand someone gets the satisfaction of thinking they have the last word. Looks like at the moment that perosn is..

ME!!

LW  :)

Little Fish

For a little bit it was yours.. but us sneaky sneakerson fish take it

Last word

Natasha

Sneaky indeed. Guess I'll borrow it for now.

LW

Gopher

Thank you for returning it to its rightful owner

Last word

Natasha

And who said you were it's rightful owner??

Last Word

Orik

Just in to practice my thieving skills and steal the Last Word

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

Just in to say that you need more practice!

Last word.  

Orik

True I have a long way to go to maxing out my lvl, lvl 73 and 26 more to go I do not even want to think how many hours of game play that is gonna be :)

Last Word and off to play some RunE-Scape

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

Busy today, but not too busy to have the last word.

Tiger's Eye

Thanks for keeping it warm for me. Takes it back to use as a pillow, Last Word  

RDL

I just saw my two ex-girlfriends in a picture together... I think they may be a couple.

LAST WORD

|