LAST WORD ;)

Started by DDD, Apr 14 10 02:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

DDD

you should watch them LAST WORD
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

I can only hope the movies are good, and they probably are... i just don't like some things to much... Like Percy Jackson & the Olympians The Lightning thief, 2 hours of entertainment drivel but it was fine to watch while doing my laundry.. The Books of tolkiens were all consumed and read through in a 1 month period most books last 8 hrs to 3 days in my hands, that just goes to show how uninterested i found them to be... To each there own Give me a movie like Bourne Identity great movie & awesome book..

A entertaining Last Word

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

to each there own........................LAST WORD

Orik

Sometimes the movie's are better than the books, unlike Rain Fall the books are better than the movie. Bourne Identity Books are better. Harry potter movies are good, books are good.  Every one has something they enjoy. I am still looking for a movie that was better than the books & I suspect the Lord of the rings, movies are probably better than the books were..

A mundane Last Word.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

Back at last for my LAST WORD

Orik

Well if it is your last, that means I can Keep MY Last Word.

DDD

[img id=karmaImage onclick=captured(); border=0 name=karmaImage src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/pig_r.gif" width=68 height=72] 3 more...... LAST WORD

Orik

Still my last Word that info belongs in the flying Pig thread.. Last Word..

DDD

[img id=karmaImage onclick=captured(); border=0 name=karmaImage src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/pig_r.gif" width=68 height=72] 1 more in my LAST WORD

Orik

I got her logging in. so she gave 7 useless points... but no points if you are not logged on

A  useless Last Word  

Natasha

Orik wrote:
Have any of you read the books at least ?

No sir. I only read poetry, Shakespeare and DS  :)

A picky Last Word.

Gopher

An early morning last word.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Natasha

Not so early for me but good morning to everyone else. last word  :)

DDD

Natasha

Yes it is     =)

LW

|