The Ebony Lounge

Started by P.C., Mar 27 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Future Canadian

Neato!
I would love to have a workshop. Our house has no basement or garage and I miss  having someplace to make a lot of noise and dust.

...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

weird al

New with me? Not much. My dad saw a cat last year. Oh yeah, I wanted to ask you, P, do you do a lot of intense aerobic work?

P.C.

I suppose I do.....just not in a gymn with music and a too perky for words instructor.  I do a lot of physical work....does that count???
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

weird al

Somewhere I heard that overexertion can lead to muscle loss rather than fat loss.

Future Canadian

Well g'night all. We're gonna try to fit in an episode of Trailer Park Boys in before bed. (Just got my DVD's in teh mail-goodygoodygoody).
All that talk aboot exercising makes me wanna watch TV.

...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

P.C.

Really ????  I'd like to know more.  I do have a tendancy to go at things with a vengeance.  I think this is related to some nerve deterioration in my arms, but he's not really sure.    

P.C.

LOL    goodnight FC.

weird al

Now I remember you mentioning problems with your arms before. Well if it's only your arms, I don't understand the doc linking it to alcohol at all. Love that phrase, alcohol at all. "Do you get stoned alone a lot, on alcohol at all?". Good night FC.

kitten

Wow! The joint is jumpin' tonight.  Good to see you all.  And P.C., just WHAT did I say to you about taking it easy?   (oops, there goes that echo again!)
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

*crash* *SD just fell down the steps*

Sooo

are we ever going to see those lounge pics????
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

kitten

You're in the lounge right now and you can't see what it looks like?  Oh, I see, P.C. left the lights off again.

P.C.

I don't think he was saying there was a link....just that he wanted to 'diagnose from a clean slate'  (his words)  Who am I to argue.  It sounded sensible at the time...lol.  I say a glass of wine tonight is better than a pain killer or muscle relaxer......I'll ask him what he thinks about THAT.

rofl, Kitten.  Wouldn't we all be a whole lot better off if we ever listened ourselves, to the sage adivice we give others.  

P.C.

If I ever learn how to post my own pics, Sportsdude, I'll be all over it.  How do you post yours....tiny.pic or photobucket ????

kitten

But advice is so much easier to give than take.  We can always find justification for not heeding our own advice.  It's much harder to understand why others won't listen to us.  

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|