The Ebony Lounge

Started by P.C., Mar 27 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sawdust

A round of doubles for the house!!
A round of doubles for the house!!  
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

P.C.

How many are mine ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

I forgot that dark beer has more ABV then regular, tonight. Typical silly me.    
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Evening!  I hope you don't mind that I barged in and put up my feet.  Couple of shots and a beer chaser so far.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Good girl.  You KNOW you're always welcome.   [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a063.gif" border=0]

Sawdust

Well the longe is a little loud tonight. The gold rock channel on shaw is sounding particularly good tonight, and the spirits are soothing.
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Sportsdude

Party!
Watching the baseball game, thinking this is going to be another 'tie' and an embarrassment to baseball again.

Lil Me

Anyone suggest a mixer for Wild Turkey?  This stuff tastes like @$$.

I'm trying to empty some of the dusty bottles in the cabinet.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Lil Me, what's a wild turkey? I'm sure it doesn't go gobble gobble.  

Lil Me

cheap Kentucky bourbon.

Sportsdude

Ah, now that rings a bell. Yeah I've seen it before.
I usually just see Jim Beam, Jack Daniels or moonshine.

Lil Me

Helloooo?  I'm drinking dinner tonight, so I headed in for a shot and a beer.

Sportsdude

A drinking dinner? Interesting concept.  

P.C.

Sorry I missed you Lil Me.....we could have had dinner together.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/frech/d030.gif" border=0]  

Lil Me

Hello?  Anyone home? I brought some beer and ripple chips.

*brushes chip crumbs off couch*

|