The Ebony Lounge

Started by P.C., Mar 27 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

purelife

*peeks in from around the corner*

I don't really come here that often...and wonder if I'm still welcome in the Ebony Lounge?    

P.C.

I don't really come here that often...and wonder if I'm still welcome in the Ebony Lounge?

Why Miss purelife !!!!  What EVER would make you think that you weren't !?!!   Of course you're welcome !!!  

[img title=Realbighug alt=Realbighug src="http://forum.digital-digest.com/images/smilies/1/realbighug.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

I just wanted to make sure...y'know, knock before you come in. :)

Do you have rain where you're at?  It's coming down pretty stready today... and at least I'm in comfy clothes..jeans and runners today.

P.C.

No knocking required Miss purelife.....just c'mon in and put yer feets up any time.

Yes....we have rain here, and I'm actually pretty happy to see it.  Forest was getting frighteningly dry, which is always a concern.  Not to mention, it smells divine.

purelife

In that case, I will put up my feet and lean back on the recliner and relax my eyes...

I hope my feet doesn't smell terribly...

Sportsdude

Mmmm beer. doughnuts.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Knock Knock..... ez eenybody home?

Sportsdude

purelife

Do you guys prefer double doors or single for your home main entrance?  I like the double doors.

Sportsdude

double. The new house has just a single, makes it a pain to move stuff in. Double doors are the best.  

P.C.

That IS a nice door.  A nice ebony door befitting of the Ebony Lounge.  I hereby designate it the official Ebony Lounge Door.  

Sportsdude

Somebody write Ebony Lounge in fancy cursive. Then we've got a logo like Cheers.

Sawdust

Logo shmogo,  the bar's open!

The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Sportsdude

haha.
omg Richard Simmons is on back on Letterman...

|