The Ebony Lounge

Started by P.C., Mar 27 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

They're quite amusing, and worth taking note of.  The episodes with scenes between Basil and Manuel are hilarious.

Polly is/was(?) John Cleeses wife in real life.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

was IMDB says they got divorced in '78 after 10 years  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Tissue Miss Kitten ?

Sportsdude

I need one at the moment.  

kitten

P.C. wrote:
 Tissue Miss Kitten ?[/DIV]
 You mean you heard me sneeze at that distance?
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

LOL....no.  I was thinking about Extreme Makeover.  I never get out of that one without sopping up a couple tissues.

kitten

I let the people who got the new house shed all the tears.  I was too busy eating a chocolate brownie and ice cream.  It tasted so good I couldn't cry.  But it WAS a good show tonight, and they really deserved the house.

Sportsdude

what had the family gone through?  

P.C.

I let the people who got the new house shed all the tears.  I was too busy eating a chocolate brownie and ice cream.

OMG....I needed a tissue after that one.  My stomach hurts.    

Russ

kitten wrote:
 I let the people who got the new house shed all the tears.  I was too busy eating a chocolate brownie and ice cream.  It tasted so good I couldn't cry.  But it WAS a good show tonight, and they really deserved the house.[/DIV]
 Wondered if you were back... Im thinking about having a freezie.. I eat those all year round.  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

kitten

The woman had grown up in poverty, but she managed to work her way through college and  was a counselor and therapist at an elementary school/community hall.  Her husband went legally blind, and she developed severe arthritis in her hip.  She had an operation but couldn't work for a few months.  They had three kids to support and the house was mouldy and bug-infested and falling apart because they couldn't afford to fix it.  The city was going to evict them and tear the house down if they didn't get it repaired.  

kitten

Freezies make my teeth ache with the cold.  My brownie was hot, and the ice cream half melted over it.

P.C., it's impossible to cry with chocolate thrilling your tastebuds.  At least it is for me.

Russ

Oh you had it together! Thats cheating!

Well, Im having a freezie and beer. so thats ok I guess.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

Miss P.C. is off to bed pretty quick.  I only got 2 hours sleep last night.  I have this stupid tendon in my ankle that wreaks hovoc on me once every few months.  It's excrutiating.  I yelp louder than when I gave birth.  

Make sure you blow out the candles when you leave.

kitten

Now there's a diet plan!  Way to go, Russ!  

|