The Ebony Lounge

Started by P.C., Mar 27 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Wow. A St. Bernard?? That breed is huge!! My little guy's like the size of that one's head. I remember eons ago walking through a St. Bernard farm and thinking that they resemble minature horses.

But they're quite protective, aren't they?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kitten

Mine weighed around 200 pounds, and thought he was a lap dog.  He was 35 pounds at 6 weeks of age.  He also thought my Shepherd was his mother, since she was full grown when I got him.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

Saint Bernards are lovely beasts.  I used to have an oversized Doby.  He was massive.  37" at the shoulders........he was such a big baby it was almost embarassing......but he protected my kids with pride.  I'd tell him at 10 to 3.....'go get the kids'.......off he'd go, 7 long blocks.  20 minutes later they'd come walking up the hill with their guard at their heels.

Lise ?  Enjoy

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

*slurping cocktail* Aaaaah................... nice touch, PC. Ari-gato.

Wow. Those dogs are massive! I can't imagine handling one of them. My little guy weights like 14 lbs or so. Far less than your average cat. In fact I bet kitten and PC's cats can take on my guy anytime.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kitten

My brother-in-law used to raise and train Dobys as guard dogs.  He brought in a couple from Germany and bred them to a couple of Dobys that he already had, and made sales in both Canada and the States.  I loved his dogs.  Their big treat was a slice of bread when they did well in training.  

P.C.

A Brandy Kitten ?

[img alt=oak src="http://www.sover.net/~newfvt/smgauge.jpg" align=left]  

kitten

Sure, and thanks.  Does the dog come with it?  He's beautiful.

Lise

Ah. Cute. LOL.

I gotta run. Lise Jr has woken up. Thanks for the chitchat. You guys take care!  
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Good night Lise.....please come again soon.  Snuggles to baby Lise.

P.C.

Grrrrrr.....it's taking a long time for the reply page to load.    

kitten

Good night, Lise.  Enjoyed the chat.

Sorry, P.C., I'm totally exhausted and need some sleep.  Good night and sweet dreams to you.  

P.C.

Good night Kitten.  Sleep well......hopefully your cold will be better in the morn.

P.C.

*Kitten ?    OMG.......Lara.......page 100.  I NEEEEEEEED that kitty.*

kitten

OHHH Yeah!  Too gorgeous.  What a face!  Check #79 out.

P.C.

[FONT size=6]MELT..... MELT[/FONT]........Now Harry is a looker.  How can anything BE that cute ?  I'm almost inside out.

Eddie on pg 51 is too much.

|