The Ebony Lounge

Started by P.C., Mar 27 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kitten

Leftover duck?  Amazing!  I'm glad it turned out so well.  I was just watching the Africam for a while.  A lion had devoured part of what looked like a warthog, but since it was partly eaten I couldn't tell for sure.  I came back here when it wandered off.  I have a snifter of brandy on the go, and I'm totally mellow right now.  What a great carefree day I had.  Back to the real world tomorrow.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Russ

Hello to the both of you from myself and starfish scientist!

Glad you duck turned out well PC.

Goldschlager? Ooh, some interesting memories with that after xmas dinner... did you microwave it to heat it up first?

Im still working on the rum n nogs.. not many more until Im done the last carton. LOL.

I agree PC, good family and old friends were great! I saw some people here I havent seen in years, and all the family that came by, havent seen some of the relatives in 5 years..

Take care all.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

kitten

Hi Russ.  Say hello to Starfish Scientist for me.  Glad you had a good day.

Russ

For sure kitten! Glad you have had a good one as well.

EDIT: Says hi back.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

kitten

Thanks, Starfish.

P.C.

OMG....Hi Russ and Starfish......Merry Christmas !!!!!!

I was dreading this Christmas, as this is the first EVER to spend Christmas Dinner alone.  I wasted far too much time fretting about this.  It was SO lovely...... it just reminded me that EVERYTHING is subject to change and change isn't a bad thing.  

A Brandy sounds lovely Kitten....perhaps I'll do one of those before I sleep too.....LOL  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

As long as your hubby was there, you could never be alone.  It can be nice for a couple to spend time alone together to celebrate the holiday and their union.

Starfish Scientist

Hi kitten & P.C.!

merry xmas to everyone!

rum n egg nog, yummy  

kitten

Sounds terrific, Starfish, but for some reason rum doesn't like me.

P.C.

So true Kitten.  It was nice to pull out the best china, and candles and linens for just the two of us.

We've lulled ourselves into the habit of  eating at the bar.....so doing up the dining room in company flare for us was fun......no frills barred.    

kitten

It's much like having a special date at a top-notch restaurant, and you don't have to drive home afterward and spoil the closeness.

P.C.

Hi Starfish.....Merry Christmas !!!! Cheers going out to PA !

OK....now I've got to have a Brandy with Kitten.....and a Rum and egg not with Russ and Starfish. (I can handle it.....no work for me tomorrow....yeahhhhhhh)  

kitten

No work for me either, but I have to try to see a man about a flat tire, if he's open.    *fingers tightly crossed*

P.C.

Bugga !!!!!  Forgot about that. What a nuisance !  Blasted little hoodlums.

kitten

I decided to abandon all worries today and just think happy thoughts.  But tomorrow I have to face the ugly truth.  I either get the tire fixed or I take a cab to and from work.  Pricey business.

|