The Trash Can

Started by Gopher, Jan 05 09 11:44

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

Telus Repair services.. loss of your phone services.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Orik

Missing important phone calls because of ass-holes who cut off your phone service. I lost my surgical time because the hospital was unable to reach me. It could be months before another opening comes up...  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

Sorry to hear that Orik.

Replacing an entire heat pump unit. I'm in the process of remodeling my home. Now I find out I may have to replace the unit and everything under the house that goes with it  [A class=verdana11black href="http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/super-smileys/humor/faint-02176/"][img title=Faint border=0 alt=Faint src="http://www.myemoticons.com/images/super-smileys/humor/faint.gif"][/A]

Orik

Ouch sorry to hear that Natasha.. sounds expensive and painful..

Natasha

Very much so, Orik. I think I'll call for a second opinion before making any decisions.

DDD

Natasha wrote:
 Very much so, Orik. I think I'll call for a second opinion before making any decisions. [/DIV]
 Well we could play cards for it.. V
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

DDD wrote:
 Well we could play cards for it.. V[/DIV]
 What exactly is "it"?

Orik

Dunno... thinks D had better explain himself or he may find himself in the trash...

Natasha

Orik wrote:
Dunno... thinks D had better explain himself or he may find himself in the trash...

=D  well he does have that way of turning minor things into sexual content. It's best to make sure I know what I'm playing for.

DDD

Natasha wrote:
Orik wrote:

=D  well he does have that way of turning minor things into sexual content. It's best to make sure I know what I'm playing for.
       LMAO.............What the hell me do this.......I think not.. V is for Vegas and we could play for a new pump or we could just.. ;)
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

DDD wrote:
   LMAO.............What the hell me do this.......I think not..

Bullcrackers! You did it again just read below  =P

V is for Vegas and we could play for a new pump

There's a thingy that can be put on it that should make the unit run "like new" so the man says. Guess I'll see if it works. If not, I'll play for a new one D but you have to promise to let me win..lol[/DIV]
 or we could just ;)

Just what? Wink at each other?? I knooow I can beat you at that!

Itsy Bitsy

I would totally win at a winking contest. I can wink with both eyes at the same time. :p

Natasha

Itsy Bitsy wrote:
 I would totally win at a winking contest. I can wink with both eyes at the same time. :p[/DIV]
 Wow, you're so talented. I'm sure everyone here is totally jealous of you.

Itsy Bitsy

^ I'm not sure if you're being playful, or if you didn't realize I was joking...  

Orik

I think she is being playful Itsy...  

|