No
4 (50%)
Not Sure
2 (25%)
Don't Care
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Lise

I'm not sure but lemme check with my crystal ball and get back to you.

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

I believe that some people have degrees of psychic abilities....but I don't believe in the likes of Sylvia Brown and that other dufus that talks to your dead relatives.(can't remember his name)  They may have psychic abilities as well, but where they lose me, is that I don't believe it's something you can do 'on demand'.  

I can do what they do.....I've tried it......LOL.   The vague questions...making something out of the vague answers.  

I'm getting a message from your father.  I'm seeing a R.....an R.....an R....does that mean anything to you ?  R.....maybe a Robert or a Richard ?  No ?  I think maybe this R was a close friend of your father....could this be so ?  Could be, you say ?  I think you may not recognize him as Robert....because your father always called him something else.....a nickname ?  He was a bit of a joker that way.....yes ?  He often called people by a nickname ?  He's telling me that........blah blah blah

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif[/img]    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

I can't wait to hear what Skeptic Cat says about this.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Lil Me wrote:
I can't wait to hear what Skeptic Cat says about this.

Im confused... SD?

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

Michel.  The one who sees conspiracy and deception in everything.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

I don't personally believe in psychics.

I did have my tarot cards read by an older lady who is dear neighbour of mine.  It was bang-on correct...but that lady knows me quite well.  Whatev.  It was fun.

Lately, I've been trying not to be disparaging about paranormal and metaphysical belief systems.  I don't believe in these things, but I know people who do...and it's offensive to them when I joke about healing crystals, feng shui rituals and psychic phenomena.

P.C.

Good thoughts Lil Me.  

Hasn't everyone had those situations, where you think about someone you haven't seen (or barely thought about)  for 10 years....and the very same day, you run into them at the mall.  There are times when it goes beyond coincidence.  I think of this as a little bit of clairvoyance at work.  So, I think it exists.  

I had my runes read once for fun with a gal who believes deeply in that kind of stuff.  She was pretty close on all things.....except she told me I would probably not have children......when in fact I already had 3....lol

Michel

Michel

P.C.

Your explanation of nerves and short circuit sounds a little like different time dimensions.  [img onclick="selecte('eh.gif');" alt=emoticon src="http://www.pushupstairs.com/images/emoticon/blehnet/eh.gif" border=0]

How can my nerves sense something that hasn't happened yet or something that is unlikely to happen ?  More explanation needed please.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g038.gif" border=0]

Van

When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

LOL.....now THAT I have seen with my own two eyes.

Michel

purelife

I believe that we all have a 6th sense, some of us just develop it better than others.