Another foot washes ashore!

Started by Lise, Jun 17 08 05:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Sawdust

Hey Van Guy, how goes it? Two of the feet match, but they don't know who. I had to laugh a few weeks ago after they found the foot on Westham Island, the next day the traffic reporter in the CKNW helicopter said " We're just over Westham Island right now, checking out the foot traffic"
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

van_guy

Sawdust wrote:
Hey Van Guy, how goes it? Two of the feet match, but they don't know who. I had to laugh a few weeks ago after they found the foot on Westham Island, the next day the traffic reporter in the CKNW helicopter said " We're just over Westham Island right now, checking out the foot traffic"

Well it goes.  Monsoon season tend to be a tad damp and a tad warm, the leeches a bit intense (~100 in one day?!?!) but mostly pretty good.
There is a lot of fodder for jokes with regards to this story for sure. How's life with you ??

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

Sawdust

It goes good. On a week off and doing a kitchen reno/remodel (not ours) Miss P.C. is busy with it and I am building a new kitchen island for it. I had planned on bringing ot over today but it's taking a little longer than I had thought!
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

van_guy

Sawdust wrote:
It goes good. On a week off and doing a kitchen reno/remodel (not ours) Miss P.C. is busy with it and I am building a new kitchen island for it. I had planned on bringing ot over today but it's taking a little longer than I had thought!

Sounds like fun!  My last kitchen reno ended up quite good - we were living in calgary - we bought a handy man special - LM was rather pregnant - roof was leaking - drywall roof was apart - no running water up stairs - she is holding up drywall like a soldier using 2X4- the kitchen is torn up - it ended well but there were a few tears that night.  Not that i'm ever reminded of the incident.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

Gopher

Wow, I've just heard that a seventh foot has been washed up.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

Oh dear !  That's not good.  I was just wondering about this story a couple weeks ago.  It just seemed to fizzle out, with no real answers.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Sportsdude

bwhaha yeah I'm the foot snatcher. ;)

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Sportsdude

*grabs for everyone's feet*

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|