Just Announced- Large Retractable Umbrella for Downtown Vancouver

Started by Lil Me, Jun 05 08 03:28

Previous topic - Next topic

purelife

I think the guy is putting it up right now!  

ADD:  It looks like we may not need this at all because the sun is starting to peek from the gloomy clouds.

P.C.

I think it would be more practical to issue one of these for each Vancouver resident.  Huh? Huh ?  Whaddaya think ?

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

And you guys laughed at the large retractable umbrella concept.  See, we need one today.
 Let's intsall the umbrella...or go lynch Russ LaCate the meteorologist at YVR.  It's all HIS fault.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

I think YOU should talk to Russ Lacate.  You're much more informed than us about these things.

[FONT size=6]HURRY ![/FONT]

Lil Me

*packs rope, smoke bombs, duct tape and sharp daggers*

Off I go to the airport...

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Lil Me

Russ Lacate unavailable at YVR.  Apparently he's freezing to death and has wet feet, just like the rest of us.  

Russ

I had to go back and reread that post a few back.. all I got out of it the first time was 'yada yada yada Lynch Russ'.

I was getting worried.. lol.

I still think they should just pass another law outlawing it. They pass enough other useless laws.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

|