New to discover seattle

Started by Chris, Jun 09 08 10:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris

hi all,

first time here,

came from discover vancouver...way too many trolls there can't deal with it anymore

before i register here is there a lot of trolls or is it a pretty good site?

i dont know if i like the layout

i suppose will take some getting use to.....

P.C.

Don't know if we're up to filling the void, Chris.

On DS, we are more a community of people who post....and leave.....less of a 'chat room' atmosphere.   (most here have a life outside of forums and post only when they have a moment)

So it's  pretty slow pace compared to DV, but if you're up for a more casual interaction.....we might fill part of your needs.

Anyways, welcome Chris.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Welcome aboard, Chris!  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

I only ask that you bring more CATZ. For some reason, DS has been peppered with catz like there's no tomorrow!

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Van

Hey Chris. There are girls that surf here, so that itself will tell you how cool it is!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

Hiya Chris.  Welcome. :)

Russ

Hey Chris.. welcome! It IS alot slower here but not as much useless stuff trolled here.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

JJ

No trolls here, welcome aboard! :)