Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

No no.  This is MY order.

catch

delegate

clean

cook

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

lol great in todays life where you have some one else to do that for you.

but in a survival course pc you do not have the option of delegating

it is either kill it your self or starve....

of course you can always go with the scrambled birds eggs and fried earth worm diet
providing you can find any birds eggs.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

Knowing when to delegate is a huge part of successful survival.  Every island needs a leader....it says so in Lord of the Flies.

....and anyways....I would take a handsome man servant with me if I was to take on a survival course.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a077.gif" border=0]

Michel

Russ

Sorry Michel and Orik... lol at Michel

Sorry, Im not really paying attention here, Im laughing at Brick as he is getting under neath a blanket on the couch beside me, then is turning in circles until he gets comfortable (but his backside is coming out from underneath the blanket while head is still covered making him think hes still all covered) and then remembering he`s trying to be beside me.. and then moving beside me and losing the blanket. Repeat.

I have caught lots of fish. Its amazing how much salmon bleed when you are cleaning then fileting them. Its also amazing how easily you bleed when you discover your fileting knife is sharper than you gave it credit for.

I have helped clean other peoples kills. I still remember seeing pictures of a black bear my uncle nailed, and then pictures of it being skinned (shudder) that thing looks like such a human underneath when the fur comes off. Its unnerving. I havent touched bear or even remotely thought of it since.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

Saranwrapus Americanus

Yes....yes !  I think I've seen those once....IN THE WILD if you can believe it.

I'm a very good fish cleaner....I am just not a good fish slayer.  

van_guy

Well back in Vietnam ...

it didn't take too long to post here.

tonight was rice wine soaking in ... you guessed it ...

2 huge freakin' scorpions and a few weird looking roots.

(ok maybe you didn't guess it)

these were 5 times the size of the Mongolian scorpions i have grown to love at least these ones were dead.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

van_guy

Rabbit is the true test of a cold heart.

Rabbits when they are about to be killed cry much like a baby

It takes a stout heart to actually bludgeon the tasty little fellows.

Cows just moo - not a big deterrent
Fish - splash fishy smelling water at you - no deterrent at all
Carrots - just sit there all smug and orange - bastards
(what did one snowman say to the other snow man?
do you smell carrots? ha ha ha - my 5 year old's joke)

but a little bunny - wow!!

P.C.

[A href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoBRfu1pY0Y"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoBRfu1pY0Y[/A]

Caution: View Da Wabbit Swayer at your own wisk...I mean, risk !

Orik

actually rabbits don't cry like a baby... to me they sound like they are screaming.. they scream loudly and piteously... whoever said rabbits don't make a noise has never heard one in pain or about to be killed before...

Van Guy do you eat the scorpions ? cause that's on my list of want to try foods as well as the Cajun spiced tarantula... just no alcohol for me thanks...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

van_guy

Orik wrote:
actually rabbits don't cry like a baby... to me they sound like they are screaming.. they scream loudly and piteously... whoever said rabbits don't make a noise has never heard one in pain or about to be killed before...

Van Guy do you eat the scorpions ? cause that's on my list of want to try foods as well as the Cajun spiced tarantula... just no alcohol for me thanks...

I've only killed rabbits from afar - using a rifle - no screaming.  When i was a kid we were trying to corner an escape bunny pet when all of a sudden it started to cry - it was the most disturbing thing i've heard a animal do.  

I personally have not eaten a scorpion but i would - I'm not sure that these would be a wise choice - not sure how long they have been sitting and where / in what / etc...  Vietnam doesn't have the same high food safe ideas that North America does.

van_guy

P.C. wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]  Knowing when to delegate is a huge part of successful survival.  Every island needs a leader....it says so in Lord of the Flies.[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"] [/div] ....and anyways....I would take a handsome man servant with me if I was to take on a survival course.  [img style="cursor: pointer;" onclick="url(this.src);" src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a077.gif[/img]

but does the manservant have to dance this well?

P.C.

Yes he does.  He must have many many talents.  

Orik

yeah i hear you on the food safe thing Van_Guy...

that is what might prevent me from trying many of the local delicacy's. the fear of getting sick from bad foods or mishandled foods...

Lil Me

I ate buffalo steaks the other night at a friend's house.  I'm not normally a fan of game meats, but these were good.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

|