if women want to be treated like equals

Started by oscar de le hoya, Jul 27 07 08:27

Previous topic - Next topic

oscar de le hoya

should'nt she be paying half for our dinner date?  

Ace

Some women will!  I'm old school, though, so I'll still pick up the tab if I'm having dinner with a beautiful lady...  
The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory

oscar de le hoya

Ace

I am not rich...  but I can afford to pay for a dinner or two.  
The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory

Ric Mongler

'so I'll still pick up the tab if I'm having dinner with a beautiful lady... '   Ugly ones pay for their own grub huh? What a gentleman   ;)

Ace

I try not to date truly ugly people...  

Lise

I generally prefer it if the guy picks up the tab. Shows you that he's not stingy and can afford to pay for your meal. It's a nice gesture on his part.    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kept man

Why dont you be nice like that Lise? Whats your body dimensions lise?  

Lise

kept man wrote:
Why dont you be nice like that Lise? Whats your body dimensions lise?

My body dimensions............ somewhere between this reality and your dreams, bud.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kept man

ok i'll go first. Im a double D and 29 " waist 5'3 100 lbs  

Lil Me

When I was in the dating world, I did want to start a relationship on equal footing, so I paid 1/2.

Then I met a really great guy who wanted to pay for me, and I actually let him.  We eventually got married.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

It's hard to say in today's day and age. I feel for the bloke who has to figure out what the girl wants. On one hand, he doesn't want to appear stingy and on the other hand, she might get insulted if he pays for the meal. It's tough being a guy, I give you that.

KMan. Sorry, dude but you gotta ask my hubby.
Bill Cosby.

kept man

Lise if you and your husband are getting curious let me know, I can join you 2 in the sack. You can watch me and your hubby kissing then join in after a while.  

P.C.

It's hard to say in today's day and age. I feel for the bloke who has to figure out what the girl wants. On one hand, he doesn't want to appear stingy and on the other hand, she might get insulted if he pays for the meal. It's tough being a guy, I give you that.

It's not just about 'the bloke who has to figure out what the girl wants'......it's about the couple bothering to take the time to get to know one another....not just about figuring out the lines to get one another into bed.  It's an equal share in the responsibility of getting to know what the next step is without either getting burned.  It's an equal share in the direction of the 'next step'.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

Lil Me wrote:
When I was in the dating world, I did want to start a relationship on equal footing, so I paid 1/2.

Then I met a really great guy who wanted to pay for me, and I actually let him.  We eventually got married.

Really? Does mister Lil me know about this ? :):)
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims