!!!!!!!!!!!!!VAN PPL POST HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by JectorprO, May 22 07 02:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Observer

stupid is as stupid does (like me) - wow, I should take a step back and gain some objectivity!

Hindsight

Observer wrote:
 stupid is as stupid does - wow, these people should take a step back and gain some objectivity!  

We should all strive to be like this unregistered poster.

Come on this forum and b1tch about how pathetic people are that post on this thread. Wow!

Ignorer

Observer wrote:
stupid is as stupid does - wow, these people should take a step back and gain some objectivity!

I would like to add my voice to "Observer"s.

Like Observer, I have no balls, no name and no objectivity.

And no credibility. Get lives, you forumers! Why do you post on forums when you could do as Observer and I do? We - well, never mind.

I'm going to go now and crawl under a rock, the better to enjoy my superiority and my solitude.

Oh hi, Observer.

P.C.

ignorer wrote:      I would like to add my voice to "Observer"s.   Like Observer, I have no balls, no name and no objectivity.

I LOVE a duet !!!!

I think we could put Observers concerns to music....kind of an Ode to Misery, bluesy tune with some whiny mouth-harp riffs filling in the gaps between complaints....and then a chorus we've all heard before.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/musik/c030.gif" border=0]

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

ForkjectoR

what in fork is going on in here!!!

stretchedout

How much accountability is there really here, anyway?  Everyone here is hiding, and that's okay.
C'mon, the city is sleeping!

GORDY GAMBINO

Thats because the guests are gutless bastards who frequently change their handle. Most i suspect are refo trash from DV who take this forum far too seriously. Orik for one would have to be the prime suspect.
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

|