!!!!!!!!!!!!!VAN PPL POST HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by JectorprO, May 22 07 02:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

More than poutine.  He needs a few with extra gra-vey!  X-tra thick and X-tra crispy!  

stretchedout

I had cookies tonight after a stir fry and had lots of fruit earlier today.  Trying not to drink during the week so I can get up early.  Finally, a comment on my handle!  Happily hooked up.  
C'mon, the city is sleeping!

purelife

What kind of cookies?  oatmeal peanut butter chocolate chip?  

stretchedout

Nope!  Unhealthy frozen cookie dough type.  At least now they are gone... no more tempation.  But seriously, when I haven't consumed any refined sugar for days I wake up like "snap".  A couple of glasses of water and I'm more alert than my peers pounding coffee!

WS

Come weekends, I've been known to knock back a few brews...  Sometimes even during the week!  But only 'cause every now and then my liver needs to be shown who's boss...  
Nothing gold can stay.

P.C.

LOL....way to take charge WS.  I like a man who knows how to control his organs .....errrr.....so to speak.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g038.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

stretchedout

That's funny, but you must be young.  With the amount of crap most people put into their pie holes, the liver is already working overtime.  So when one puts alcohol in there too the liver is backed up on its workload which means it doesn't do the filtering your organism needs.  Hey, not preaching man, just speaking the word of the liver!  

stretchedout

Woops, sorry, you ain't young no more.  Youth is gone well before age 30!

WS

Not so...  I could run circles around alot of guys 10 years my junior...  
Nothing gold can stay.

stretchedout

Well I'm almost 10 years your senior and I bet I could go the distance.  "Don't mess with my stamina!"

Schadenfreude

This stretchedout poster sure assumes a lot of things chatting with people he has never met.

"Most people binge drink". Show us some stats.

No one has his stamina. A glass of water and he's more alert than anyone in his office.

He is the only one who knows how to eat correctly.

I have yet to see any sense of humour.          
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

P.C.

lol.....so far he's assumed that I'm someone who knows nothing about nutrition who eats nothing but crap and doesn't exercise.....just to mention a few.   That would be ....not even close, wrong and incorrect.      

Observer

Schadenfreude wrote:
 This stretchedout poster sure assumes a lot of things chatting with people he has never met.

"Most people binge drink". Show us some stats.

No one has his stamina. A glass of water and he's more alert than anyone in his office.

He is the only one who knows how to eat correctly.

I have yet to see any sense of humour.

-----------------------------------------------

I've read the whole thread and see a lack of deductive reasoning from most posters.  But this one takes the cake!      

P.C.

Sorry for being thick, but 'this one' refers to what or whom?

|