!!!!!!!!!!!!!VAN PPL POST HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by JectorprO, May 22 07 02:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Schadenfreude

A non-registered pubescent schoolboy that is missing me on DV.
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Observer

The P.C. person really seems lost mentally, but posts constantly from dawn to past dusk!  Get a life!

kitten

I suggest that you get a life, Observer.  Any of us are entitled to post here at any time.

If you don't apporove, you don't need to come to this board.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Schadenfreude

Observer wrote:
The P.C. person really seems lost mentally, but posts constantly from dawn to past dusk!  Get a life![/DIV]
 The only way to know that is to spend hours and hours here, ie an observer with no life. I'm sure though, P.C. is grateful for your concern.  
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Observer

I have a great life thanks!  Just thought I'd check this out and it seems boring probably due to the number of posts by P.C. and other Administrators such as yourself.  Do these people have lives is what I wonder because they seem to post dribble constantly?  I suggest turning off the computer and developing some interests that will enrich your lives.  You can waste your time on sites like this when you are old and disabled, if you keep your marbles!  

Observer

Schadenfreude wrote:
Observer wrote:
The P.C. person really seems lost mentally, but posts constantly from dawn to past dusk!  Get a life![/DIV]
 The only way to know that is to spend hours and hours here, ie an observer with no life. I'm sure though, P.C. is grateful for your concern.

Actually one can read the threads and realize this quite easily.

[FONT color=#60bf00]LOSERS OF THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST UNIT![/FONT]  Later... much.  Hey, now at least I've given y'all something to post about.  Carry on.

Schadenfreude

For all you know, everyone here might be senior citizens.

Since you don't have a life except for lurking here, why don't you register and join the rest of us.  

Schadenfreude

Observer wrote:
Schadenfreude wrote:
Observer wrote:

Actually one can read the threads and realize this quite easily.

[FONT color=#60bf00]LOSERS OF THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST UNIT![/FONT]  Later... much.  [FONT color=#c00000 size=4]Hey, now at least I've given y'all something to post about.  Carry on.[/FONT]  

What is it you want us to talk about?

How whiny you are compared to a 5 year old?

How close to puberty you are?

P.C.

Thanks for your concern Observer.  Dig a little deeper, and you may discover I'm a pretty productive person......not that I feel any  need to justify myself to someone who just drops in to share their misery.

I'm sorry that you're bored.  

You're welcome to join us.  If this isn't your thing, feel free to Mooooove along.

Quote from observer:

I suggest turning off the computer and developing some interests that will enrich your lives.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

Astute observations Master Schade. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/c020.gif" border=0]

Schadenfreude

P.C. wrote:
 Astute observations Master Schade. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/c020.gif" border=0]

[img id=img style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: black 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1px solid" alt="TinyPic image" src="http://i7.tinypic.com/4umdzsz.jpg" border=0]

P.C.

Observer.....how Moo lah-esque.

Do you know anything about poodles ?      

kitten

The only thing I know about poodles is that they tend to yap a lot for no particular reason.

P.C.

I'd probably be crushed if someone meaningful made those comments, but as it stands, I'm not going to worry about it.  

kitten

I agree, and see no point in wasting further time on this twit.

|