Synaesthesia

Started by Moolah!, Feb 08 07 01:32

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Moolah!

TheAngel wrote:
lol :)

I may be off topic now, but I've noticed that some people appear to be more distracted by 'background' noise than others.  What's that all about?

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c041.gif" border=0]  Why do I have this sneaking suspicion that you must've been yapping too much with certain someone to bring up this matter... hmm.  

*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

P.C.

just when I was about to give up on you, you've restored my faith.

....And what might have given you the notion that I was unworthy of ..........whatever.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Moolah!

I've been meaning to ask this, but it kept slipping by. Now that you brought up a related topic maybe I can leave you with a thought before rushing off again:

TheAngel wrote:
  I'd like to look more into this myself, as I've always associated letters of the Alphabet together with Numbers, since I was a kid and added colours to them as well.

You may or may not know what this stands for, but how would you respond if I gave you a symbol like

"eit.un"?

Would you get an associated number without looking up what it is? And would you also get a sense of time horizon along with the number?

TheAngel

Raging Poodle! wrote:
TheAngel wrote:
lol :)

I may be off topic now, but I've noticed that some people appear to be more distracted by 'background' noise than others.  What's that all about?

[img style="cursor: pointer;" onclick="url(this.src);" src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c041.gif[/img]  Why do I have this sneaking suspicion that you must've been yapping too much with certain someone to bring up this matter... hmm.  

I have no idea who that certain someone might be.  I've noticed however, that I tend to tune out background "noise clutter" ...............

TheAngel

Raging Poodle! wrote:
[/p] I've been meaning to ask this, but it kept slipping by. Now that you brought up a related topic maybe I can leave you with a thought before rushing off again:
[/p] TheAngel wrote:
  I'd like to look more into this myself, as I've always associated letters of the Alphabet together with Numbers, since I was a kid and added colours to them as well.

You may or may not know what this stands for, but how would you respond if I gave you a symbol like[/p] "eit.un"?[/p] Would you get an associated number without looking up what it is? And would you also get a sense of time horizon along with the number?[/p]  [/p]without knowing what eit.un means (is that latin??) lol, I'm coming up with the number [span style="color: rgb(255, 127, 0); font-weight: bold;"]"6".[/span] Also the number[span style="color: rgb(0, 127, 64);"] [/span][span style="color: rgb(0, 127, 64); font-weight: bold;"]3[/span] appears and [span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 255); font-weight: bold;"]7.[/span][/p]So,[span style="color: rgb(255, 127, 0); font-weight: bold;"] 6[/span] being the prominent number I see.. connected with the [span style="color: rgb(255, 127, 0); font-weight: bold;"][span style="text-decoration: underline;"]colour gold[/span] [/span]and [span style="color: rgb(96, 191, 0); font-weight: bold;"][span style="color: rgb(0, 127, 64);"]3[/span] [/span]would be(days??) and[span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 255); font-weight: bold;"] 7[/span]....

i have no idea what i'm talking about:)  but 7 would be..I'm sorry I'll have to let you know what 7 is, later. :)

6, 3, 7.
[/p]

TheAngel

7 is faded, and looms over and in front of the first two numbers, (the prominent 6 and the secondary 3)

... If that helps any.

When I figure out what 7 means I'll let u know.

P.C.

This statement alone fascinates me.  How can anyone not be intrigued by this.  

"One day," I said to my father, "I realized that to make an 'R' all I had to do was first write a 'P' and then draw a line down from its loop. And I was so surprised that I could turn a yellow letter into an orange letter just by adding a line."

[P style="TEXT-ALIGN: right"][CITE style="FONT-STYLE: normal"]– Writer [A title="Patricia Lynne Duffy" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patricia_Lynne_Duffy"]Patricia Lynne Duffy[/A], recalling an early experience[/CITE]

[P style="TEXT-ALIGN: right"][CITE style="FONT-STYLE: normal"][/CITE]

TheAngel

r is brown to me. :)

Just like the name Robert is brown to me.

Raor is brown to me.

Funny, isn't it!

TheAngel

[span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"] TheAngel wrote:[/span][br style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"] 7 is faded, and looms over and in front of the first two numbers, (the prominent 6 and the secondary 3)[/span][br style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][br style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][span style="font-style: italic; font-weight: bold;"]... If that helps any.
[/span][br style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]When I figure out what 7 means I'll let u know.[/span]

[span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 255); font-weight: bold;"]I've got it now, 7 relates to the time (meaning time of day, I'm pretty sure).[/span][br style="color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"][span style="font-style: italic; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"][/span]

P.C.

It's amazing when you think about it, that if only 4% of the population has this, that 2 of them would land on DS.

TheAngel

I don't know if this would be prudent to add as well, but that green number [span style="color: rgb(0, 127, 64); font-weight: bold;"]3[/span], is connected with [span style="color: rgb(0, 127, 64); font-weight: bold;"]grass[/span].  

[span style="color: rgb(0, 127, 64); font-weight: bold;"]A grassy hill?[/span]

In 3 days, a grassy hill???? LOLOL  Raging Poodle!  does any of this mean anything to you? :)

TheAngel

Green, is the colour of Raging Poodle!

You know what's funny Moo, I've always associated your name with big blotchy splots of green & black!

P.C.

All righty then.

Moolah!

TheAngel wrote:
 without knowing what eit.un means (is that latin??) lol, I'm coming up with the number [SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(255,127,0)"]"6".[/SPAN] Also the number[SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(0,127,64)"] [/SPAN][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,127,64)"]3[/SPAN] appears and [SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,0,255)"]7.[/SPAN]

So,[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(255,127,0)"] 6[/SPAN] being the prominent number I see.. connected with the [SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(255,127,0)"][SPAN style="TEXT-DECORATION: underline"]colour gold[/SPAN] [/SPAN]and [SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(96,191,0)"][SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(0,127,64)"]3[/SPAN] [/SPAN]would be(days??) and[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,0,255)"] 7[/SPAN]....

i have no idea what i'm talking about:)  but 7 would be..I'm sorry I'll have to let you know what 7 is, later. :)

6, 3, 7.

Ok, I've read your and PC's all other messages as well. I'm just quoting this one for now, and am trying to decipher what you're saying.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a065.gif" border=0] Can't say I'm having much luck though because these colors might carry different values for you.

If I saw them I'd "know" what they correspond to.

So what I can ask you is, can you apply "knowingness" to these numbers and colors?

What does the color gold mean for you for example?

I think you explained green a little bit in another message.

What about blue?

How can this information be grounded?

I'm not explaining what that symbol is for yet, because I'm afraid of confusing you.

You tell me, would it make it easier or more difficult for you to interpret the numbers if you knew what the symbol stood for?

Lise

Funny, I always associated Raging Poodle with a moo moo cow.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

|