Synaesthesia

Started by Moolah!, Feb 08 07 01:32

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

If nothing else, this has cured my curiosity and fascination with synaesthesia. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a170.gif" border=0]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Moolah!

TheAngel wrote:
 [DIV style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-STYLE: italic"]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-STYLE: italic"]For the record, today EIT.un closed at $6.28[/SPAN]

Hmm...Yes, 6 was the prominent number, followed by 3 and then 7..........maybe I am off by the 2 & 8 lol.

Yes, the proximity of the numbers were interesting to say the least.

However I also wondered if you could be referring to some future value, since you mentioned later how 7 faded and loomed over the 2 numbers.

Here's a little verification exercise: What's the color of "future"? (You can even add smell to it for fun. I usually do.)

Then specify, what color is a stock's future?

(You might notice that the color of a stock's future might vary a little bit. I see it a shade lighter, and slightly greyer, with less misty blue.)     Now apply that to the vision of 7. Does it match in "feel"?

If it does, then it was a future value vision.

*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

Moolah!

TheAngel wrote:
 [SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,0,255)"]Yes, I saw all your responses.......it's hard to make a "grounding" of this though....
[/SPAN][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,0,255)"][FONT color=#407f00]That's where I come in. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c032.gif" border=0][/FONT][/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,0,255)"]I don't know if 7 relates to 7:00 am or pm.
[/SPAN][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,0,255)"][FONT color=#407f00][/FONT][/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,0,255)"][FONT color=#407f00]Or it could be a future value, starting with 7.[/FONT][/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,0,255)"][/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,0,255)"]What about the colour Gold, what does that signify?

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,0,255)"][FONT color=#407f00][/FONT][/SPAN][/SPAN] [SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,0,255)"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,0,255)"][FONT color=#407f00]Value. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c007.gif" border=0][/FONT][/SPAN][/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,0,255)"]Grass........hmmmmmmmmmm...........I think it means something besides growth, can't put my finger on it yet though.
[/SPAN]
[FONT color=#407f00]It's "progressive growth and multiplication over a period of time". [/FONT]

Does that make more sense?    

TheAngel

Raging Poodle! wrote:
TheAngel wrote:
 [div style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"] [/div] [span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]For the record, today EIT.un closed at $6.28[/span]

Hmm...Yes, 6 was the prominent number, followed by 3 and then 7..........maybe I am off by the 2 & 8 lol.

Yes, the proximity of the numbers were interesting to say the least.

However I also wondered if you could be referring to some future value, since you mentioned later how 7 faded and loomed over the 2 numbers.

Here's a little verification exercise: What's the color of "future"? (You can even add smell to it for fun. I usually do.)   [span style="color: rgb(64, 160, 255); font-weight: bold;"]THE FUTURE IS BLUE.  IT SMELLS LIKE MIST. IT WAS LIKE *THIS COLOUR*, THAT [span style="text-decoration: underline; font-style: italic;"]LARGE[/span] *7*, IT LOOMED OVER THE OTHER TWO, THE PROMINENT GOLD 6, THE SECONDARY, SMALLER GREEN 3, 7 LOOMING OVER ALL.

Somewhere, there is a 2, but the 2 is [span style="color: rgb(192, 0, 0);"]red.[/span]
[/span]

Then specify, what color is a stock's future?  [span style="color: rgb(0, 128, 255);"]I don't know anything about trading.....'what colour is a stock's future'?, what does that mean??  if you teach me about trading perhaps I can help but I have no idea about stock stuff, sorry :)   [span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 191);"]Btw, what is a "stock future"???  For all I know that means you are stocking supplies for a future emergency lol........

[span style="color: rgb(255, 127, 0);"][/span][/span][/span]

(You might notice that the color of a stock's future might vary a little bit. I see it a shade lighter, and slightly greyer, with less misty blue.)

Now apply that to the vision of 7. Does it match in "feel"?   [span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"]Apply what?[/span]
[/p]   If it does, then it was a future value vision.

[/p]

Moolah!

P.C. wrote:
   If nothing else, this has cured my curiosity and fascination with synaesthesia. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a170.gif" border=0]

Can you see yourself doing it?  

TheAngel

Raging Poodle! wrote:
TheAngel wrote:
 [span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"]Yes, I saw all your responses.......it's hard to make a "grounding" of this though....
[/span][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"][font color="#407f00"]That's where I come in. [img style="cursor: pointer;" onclick="url(this.src);" src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c032.gif[/img][/font][/span][/p] [span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"]I don't know if 7 relates to 7:00 am or pm.
[/span][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"][font color="#407f00"][/font][/span][/p] [span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"][font color="#407f00"]Or it could be a future value, starting with 7. [span style="color: rgb(255, 127, 0);"] [/span][/font][/span][span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"][font color="#407f00"][span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-weight: bold;"]Wrong, 7 is not the value. 7 pertains to the time....my initial reaction to the 7 was the same as yours, at first i thought it may be weeks or months, but i think it pertains to time..................[/span]
[/font][/span][/p]  [span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"][/span]
[span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"]What about the colour Gold, what does that signify?
[/span][/p][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"][font color="#407f00"][/font][/span] [span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"][font color="#407f00"]Value. [img style="cursor: pointer;" onclick="url(this.src);" src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c007.gif[/img]      [span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"]6.   But WHY gold 6???[/span]
[/font][/span][/span][/p] [span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"]Grass........hmmmmmmmmmm...........I think it means something besides growth, can't put my finger on it yet though.
[/span]
[font color="#407f00"]It's "progressive growth and multiplication over a period of time".  [span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"]Maybe.  Agriculture............?[/span]
 [/font]
[/p] Does that make more sense? [span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"] No, does any of this??? :)[/span]

Moolah!

TheAngel wrote:
 [DIV style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-STYLE: italic"]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(64,160,255)"]THE FUTURE IS BLUE.  IT SMELLS LIKE MIST. IT WAS LIKE *THIS COLOUR*, [SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]THAT [/SPAN][SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic; TEXT-DECORATION: underline"]LARGE[/SPAN][SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"] *7*[/SPAN], IT LOOMED OVER THE OTHER TWO, THE PROMINENT GOLD 6, THE SECONDARY, SMALLER GREEN 3, 7 LOOMING OVER ALL.

[/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(64,160,255)"][FONT color=#000000]Ok, you don't need to know anything about trading to come up with these impressions. [/FONT][/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(64,160,255)"][FONT color=#000000]I think you did very well BTW. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c014.gif" border=0][/FONT][/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(64,160,255)"] [/DIV][/SPAN] I perceive future exactly in the same way you described. Mine extends into the horizon, almost like a plane leaving a trail behind.[/DIV]

Also your description indicates to me that your impression was of a future value.

(Why? Because I see the damn thing all the time myself.) [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]

The only issue I have with this is, I don't perceive the numbers as confidently as I can pick up scents, tastes, and textures.

Then specify, what color is a stock's future?

[SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(0,128,255)"][SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(0,0,191)"]Btw, what is a "stock future"???  For all I know that means you are stocking supplies for a future emergency lol........

[FONT color=#000000]You missed my apostrophe (as in "stock's future", not stock future) that's why you didn't understand the question. But it doesn't matter you've already answered it with your initial impressions. [/FONT][/SPAN][/SPAN]

[SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(0,128,255)"][SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(0,0,191)"][FONT color=#000000][/FONT][/SPAN][/SPAN]

[SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(0,128,255)"][SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(0,0,191)"][FONT color=#000000]Getting back to your numbers; I'd say 6 would be the current value, 7 corresponding to the future value of this security.[/FONT][/SPAN][/SPAN]

[SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(0,128,255)"][SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(0,0,191)"][FONT color=#000000][/FONT][/SPAN][/SPAN]

[SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(0,128,255)"][SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(0,0,191)"][FONT color=#000000]Smaller green, since it's associated with grass, I'd interpret it in the short to medium range. So 3 could correspond to 3 weeks or 3 months. [/FONT][/SPAN][/SPAN]

[SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(0,128,255)"][SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(0,0,191)"][FONT color=#40a0ff]Somewhere, there is a 2, but the 2 is [/FONT][SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(192,0,0)"]red.[/SPAN]
[/SPAN][/SPAN]

[SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(0,128,255)"][SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(0,0,191)"][FONT color=#000000]I have some difficulty interpreting this. I have some ideas, but they're too speculative. [/FONT][/SPAN][/SPAN]

[SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(0,128,255)"][SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(0,0,191)"][FONT color=#000000]Is this red 2 associated with any other imagery? Where is it located? Is it coming from the sides, from above or below?[/FONT][/SPAN][/SPAN]

[SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(0,128,255)"][SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(0,0,191)"][FONT color=#000000]Do you see the number itself, or is it like 2 ribbons in V formation in the sky?[/FONT][/SPAN][/SPAN]

[SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(0,128,255)"][SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(0,0,191)"][/SPAN][/SPAN][SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(0,128,255)"][SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(0,0,191)"][/SPAN][/SPAN][SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(0,128,255)"][SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(0,0,191)"] [/SPAN][/SPAN]  

TheAngel

[span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0); font-weight: bold;"]Dear Raging Poodle,[/span][br style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0); font-weight: bold;"][br style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0); font-weight: bold;"][span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0); font-weight: bold;"]the red 2 is smaller, much smaller than the rest of those numbers, yeah the faded 7 is the biggest number, superceding all on the number "trinity" which i described.  The small 'red 2' is located much more below the number trinity and more to the left.......

I wish I had some art program on my computer, I could easily draw this thing for you and paste it here. :)
  I'm bored enough anyway...............LOL!
[/span]  

Moolah!

TheAngel wrote:
 [SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,0,255)"][FONT color=#407f00]Or it could be a future value, starting with 7. [SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(255,127,0)"] [/SPAN][/FONT][/SPAN][SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(0,0,255)"][FONT color=#407f00][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0)"]Wrong, 7 is not the value. 7 pertains to the time....my initial reaction to the 7 was the same as yours, at first i thought it may be weeks or months, but i think it pertains to time..................[/SPAN]
[/FONT][/SPAN]

[FONT color=#ff7f00]Ok, you sound certain. Maybe they'll make an annoucement at 7 AM on Monday morning then.   [SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,0,255)"][/SPAN][/FONT]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,0,255)"]What about the colour Gold, what does that signify?
[/SPAN][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,0,255)"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,0,255)"][FONT color=#407f00]Value. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c007.gif[/img]      [SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(0,0,0)"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]6.   But WHY gold 6???[/SPAN][/SPAN][/FONT][/SPAN][/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,0,255)"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,0,255)"][SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(0,0,0)"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"][FONT color=#ff7f00]Why not? That's it's current value. [/FONT][/SPAN][/SPAN][/SPAN][/SPAN][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,0,255)"][/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,0,255)"]Grass........hmmmmmmmmmm...........I think it means something besides growth, can't put my finger on it yet though.
[/SPAN]

[FONT color=#407f00]It's "progressive growth and multiplication over a period of time".  [SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(0,0,0)"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]Maybe.  Agriculture............?[/SPAN][/SPAN]

[/FONT]
[FONT color=#407f00][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,0,255)"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,0,255)"][SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(0,0,0)"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"][FONT color=#ff7f00][/FONT][/SPAN][/SPAN][/SPAN][/SPAN][/FONT] [FONT color=#407f00][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,0,255)"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,0,255)"][SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(0,0,0)"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"][FONT color=#ff7f00]Sounds like compounding growth.[/FONT][/SPAN][/SPAN][/SPAN][/SPAN][/FONT][FONT color=#407f00]

[/FONT]
Does that make more sense? [SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0)"] No, does any of this??? :)[/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,0,255)"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,0,255)"][SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(0,0,0)"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"][FONT color=#ff7f00]I have no difficulty understanding you. [/FONT][/SPAN][/SPAN][/SPAN][/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,0,255)"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,0,255)"][SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(0,0,0)"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"][FONT color=#ff7f00][/FONT][/SPAN][/SPAN][/SPAN][/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,0,255)"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,0,255)"][SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(0,0,0)"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"][/SPAN][/SPAN][/SPAN][/SPAN]  

TheAngel

Raging Poodle! wrote:
TheAngel wrote:
 [p style="font-style: italic;"][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"][font color="#407f00"]Or it could be a future value, starting with 7. [span style="color: rgb(255, 127, 0);"] [/span][/font][/span][span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"][font color="#407f00"][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"]Wrong, 7 is not the value. 7 pertains to the time....my initial reaction to the 7 was the same as yours, at first i thought it may be weeks or months, but i think it pertains to time..................[/span]
[/font][/span][/p] [p style="font-style: italic;"][font color="#ff7f00"]Ok, you sound certain. Maybe they'll make an annoucement at 7 AM on Monday morning then.   [span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"][/span][/font][/p] [p style="font-style: italic;"][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"]What about the colour Gold, what does that signify?
[/span][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"][font color="#407f00"]Value. [img style="cursor: pointer;" onclick="url(this.src);" src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c007.gif[/img]      [span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"]6.   But WHY gold 6???[/span][/font][/span][/span][/p] [span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"][span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"][font color="#ff7f00"]Why not? That's it's current value.                [span style="color: rgb(192, 0, 0);"]..............ah ok, now this is starting to make sense.......took me a while, the gold 6, 6 is the value of the gold..........ok, i got it............... :)  i'm learning! [/font][/span][/span][/span][/span][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"][/span][/p] [p style="font-style: italic;"][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"]Grass........hmmmmmmmmmm...........I think it means something besides growth, can't put my finger on it yet though.
[/span][/p] [p style="font-style: italic;"][font color="#407f00"]It's "progressive growth and multiplication over a period of time".  [span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"]Maybe.  Agriculture............?[/span][/font][/p][strong style="font-style: italic;"][font color="#407f00"][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"][span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"][font color="#ff7f00"][/font][/span][/span][/span][/font][/b] [p style="font-style: italic;"][font color="#407f00"][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"][span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"][font color="#ff7f00"]Sounds like compounding growth.[/font][/span][/span][/span][/font][font color="#407f00"][/font][/p] Does that make more sense? [span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: italic;"] No, does any of this??? :) [/span]

[span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"][span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"][font color="#ff7f00"]I have no difficulty understanding you. [/font][/span][/span][/span]
[span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"][span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"][/span][/span][/span]
[span style="color: rgb(192, 0, 0); font-weight: bold;"]at least some people do...........yay!!![/span]

[span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"][span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"][/span][/span][/span]

Moolah!

TheAngel wrote:
[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(255,0,0)"]Dear Raging Poodle,[/SPAN][BR style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(255,0,0)"][BR style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(255,0,0)"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(255,0,0)"]the red 2 is smaller, much smaller than the rest of those numbers, yeah the faded 7 is the biggest number, superceding all on the number "trinity" which i described.  The small 'red 2' is located much more below the number trinity and more to the left.......

I wish I had some art program on my computer, I could easily draw this thing for you and paste it here. :)
  I'm bored enough anyway...............LOL![/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(255,0,0)"][/SPAN]

[FONT color=#40a0ff]I have a theory as to what this could mean... [/FONT][FONT color=#40a0ff]What I'll do is, I'll get back to you on this once I receive any news from the company. So I'll have some solid proof, or at least a link to the press release to show you.
[/FONT]

TheAngel

[span style="color: rgb(64, 160, 255); font-weight: bold;"][span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"]Ohhh, now I see[/span]...........the large, faded misty blue 7.......... [span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"]yes, now I see why you thought that could be a future value??? Yes, absolutely?  It's all coming together now?[/span][/span][br style="color: rgb(0, 0, 255); font-weight: bold;"][br style="color: rgb(0, 0, 255); font-weight: bold;"][span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 255); font-weight: bold;"]but.......where does that leave the 3?..........the green 3. :)[/span]

Moolah!

I wonder what Jane Goodall is thinking amidst all this chatter... [img onmousedown=travesmilie(this.src); height=15 src="http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/lachen/laughing-smiley-002.gif" width=15]  

Moolah!

TheAngel wrote:
[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(64,160,255)"][SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(0,0,255)"]Ohhh, now I see[/SPAN]...........the large, faded misty blue 7.......... [SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(0,0,255)"]yes, now I see why you thought that could be a future value??? Yes, absolutely?  It's all coming together now?[/SPAN][/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(64,160,255)"][SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(0,0,255)"][FONT color=#60bf00]Yes that's what I was saying all along but you seemed convinced it was the hour of the day, so fine I thought. I'll just let it be. [img onmousedown=travesmilie(this.src); height=15 src="http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/lachen/laughing-smiley-001.gif" width=15][/FONT][/SPAN][/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,0,255)"]but.......where does that leave the 3?..........the green 3. :)[/SPAN]

[FONT color=#60bf00]I think you've either skipped or forgotten how I explained that.[/FONT]

[FONT color=#60bf00][/FONT]

Moolah!

TheAngel wrote:
but if 7 pertains to time now, which i don't know about anymore:)  i don't know if that means 7am or 7pm!

what are the opening & closing times btw?

[FONT color=#a040ff]9:30 AM - 4 PM EST[/FONT]

[FONT color=#a040ff][/FONT]

[FONT color=#a040ff]I'll take a quick look at DV then I'm off to bed...[/FONT]

|