Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Sportsdude

bwhaha
Lise is that you as Sawdust? lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sawdust

I DO NOT miss shoveling snow! I remember doing the neighborhood driveways for a pittance.Give me rain.[/DIV]
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Sportsdude

I'm a duck, moved here for the rain and warm weather,  but I want to experience a Canadian winter.    

Michel

Sportsdude

I'd love to experience that, just for a winter though. Mind you I was expecting rain this winter, my sister got me a shovel for Christmas, I said it doesn't snow where I live, and once I got back, all it did was snow. hurmph.  

Michel

Sportsdude

lol picking up hitch hikers.

Yeah, higher places would have snow. I dunno, I always like the cold to the bone chill for winters. Makes you feel alive.

Michel

Sawdust

Let us know when that happens, we can start calling you Bubbles!  
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Michel

Sportsdude

I just wouldn't pick up hitch hikers, dangerous, I come from a society full of fear where people who walk the streets are serial killers and then somebody will find you a week later in a ditch somewhere. lol

Lil Me

*giggles to self*

Hey man, all this talk about hitchhikers is making me think about the opening scene in Up in Smoke where Cheech and Choong meet.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

Cheech is driving in the low-rider and Chong is hitchhiking and pretending to be a woman, so he will be picked up.  

Cheech: "Hey!  Double Bubble!  Come on, I'll give you a ride!"    
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

|