What are you listening to now?

Started by Lise, Feb 07 07 09:56

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Come As You Are- Nirvana

RIP Kurt
 *sniffs*

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

opera clips of the three tenors  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

[A href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rr3PSy6eyC4&feature=related"]Britney Spear's Break the Ice.[/A] Man, she's comin' back! Good stuff.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Van

Britney Spears hey??

*searches for a punchline to the joke...still searching....*

sports, Austin sounds cool. Makes me think of Boulder compared to Denver. Boulder is funky, cool, and mellow.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Michel

Van

I have been to Boulder twice and I think if I ever wanted to live south of the border, I would be there.  I never really felt I wanted to live in the USA though, although I love to visit.

BC is my heaven too!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Van

Modest Mouse - Missed the Boat

Michel

Sportsdude

Denver is liberal though. Colorado Springs is where all the theocrats live focus on the family originates etc.
Denver's had democratic mayors since '83. The people passed a law making having less then 1 oz of marijuana legal (cops can't get you).

Denver is a bigger Calgary minus the conservatism. (suburbs different story, but they're not part of the city of Denver)

P.C.

SD wrote: opera clips of the three tenors

No offense, but what 20 something year old male is listening to opera at 1:30 in the morning on a Friday night ?

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/e094.gif" border=0] woo hooooo  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

hahaha.
umm
hahaha
damn it the truth is out.
I'm a fan of opera. *starts to hide*

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/konfus/k030.gif" border=0]

You can hide.....but we'll find you !

Sportsdude

don't touch my pavarotti cd's! lol
Carreras sucks, i hate him don't know why he was one of the 3 tenors.

P.C.

don't touch my pavarotti cd's!

I think they're safe from me......you have nothing to fear.    

Sportsdude

okay. Yeah I annoyed my roommate last semester after he died. Just played pavarotti over and over again. hehehe  

|