What are you listening to now?

Started by Lise, Feb 07 07 09:56

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Queen - Bohemium Rhapsody  

Van

Boston - Feeling Satisfied
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

Really enjoy this song right now..

Three Days Grace - Never Too Late

Sportsdude

listening to the usual. exam time lol
the verve, coldplay, the killers etc.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

^funny, I never like Killers when they first came out. That Boyfriend/Girlfriend song??

But after hearing a few more songs, they are pretty decent.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Sportsdude

the worst song they have is the boyfriend/girlfriend (Mr. Brightside) song. I always skip it when I'm listening to Hot Fuss.
By looking at my music I'm a fan of space rock/brit pop/alternative lol.
god i belong in europe. lol
got to keep my grades up so I can go to school for a year in london. :))) although I reasonate more with Glasgow...

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

[A href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF84pIhP5UM"]Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love.[/A] Gawd, she's gorgeous!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Van

How about the Arctic Monkeys? I am loving some of their stuff.

By looking at my music I'm a fan of space rock/brit pop/alternative lol.

I think you owe David Bowie's early 70s "spaced out, higher than hell on heroin and cocaine" era a big thank you!!

purelife

Lise wrote:
 [A href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF84pIhP5UM"]Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love.[/A] Gawd, she's gorgeous![/DIV]

I realllly like this song too.  It's really catchy.  I heard that she could possibly be the next Whitney Houston.  She was the winner of Britain Idol?  And Simon Cowell is her record producer or something.  I'm so out of the loop about these things.  I havne't seen her pic yet though, but her voice is more imporant. ;)

Van

Incubus - Megalomaniac

One of the coolest videos I ever seen. If you get a chance to youtube, it is awesome.

purelife

Speaking of videos, I glimpsed at Mariah Carey's Touch My Body video for a sec and does anyone else want to touch her body after seeing it?  LOL

Van - I'll have to check out that video.  I like a good music video.

Michel

Van

I would have touched her body all over back in 92?? or 93-ish??  

purelife

Van wrote:
Incubus - Megalomaniac

One of the coolest videos I ever seen. If you get a chance to youtube, it is awesome.
I had a glimpse of it and heard the song.  I rather like the song.  I'll have to fully watch it at home cuz at work... "they're" watching!

Michel

|