The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

From the Arctic to St. John's most of Canada is on street view now.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Orik

The Client site I have worked at for the past 11 years is in a critical state The chance that it is going belly up is high I fear the client site company is in it's death throws of imminent bankruptcy. The security Firm I work for pulled us guards off the contract a while back.

for the first time in 11 years I am currently not working, ( not counting the times I have been off on sick leave or injury leave)  I have managed to find a slightly compatible site to my disabilities but fear I will end up on unemployment after the Olympics is over. Regardless of my high seniority level. I have been with this security firm since 98. but the sad truth is not many client sites are capable of supporting my disabilities. So now with the loss of this client. I am currently finding my self highly stressed out and concerned for the future. no paychecks since January my savings are getting bare. Time to apply to welfare again and hope they issue a crisis grant.

Spare a static desk job Concierge type position please.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Orik

Sighs what to say & how to say it...

My heart cry's at injustice
My soul weeps with sorrow.
My eye's are brimming with tears
All the death and destruction I have seen.
My heart is heavy,  My soul is weary.
The nightmares never seem to cease.

I pray for justice & peace,
Something I can not find,
Some rest, some dreamless sleep
 Is what I request, to much to ask

To temporarily be free of all stress,
to know some rest I grow tired and weak
burdens I bear are mine, mine alone.
At times I need to I have to take to task

I must share what is held with in..
lest I explode
sorry all.

Late last night or very early today if you prefer a middle to senior aged male despondent over the death of a friend... This man a friend and neighbor to a woman who passed away on Feb 4. the death of his friend i must assume was to hard to bear for this man. from all accords and statements the man went into a very low state of depression drinking heavily all week at some time during his intoxicated state he decided that death was preferable to life.

Thursday or Friday between the hours of 11:45 Pm and 12:15 Am this man threw himself off the 5 floor floor balcony through the buildings security netting to his gruesome death on the sidewalk below in front of the [span class="maintextBold"]Second                  Mile Society[/span] @ 509 East Hastings St. according to eye witnesses he went down head first.

This is the second time in my life I have seen such a horrible death and pray dear creator to never have to witness the aftermath of another suicide like it. It is horrible beyond ken to see. The firemen afterwards spraying down the sidewalk and gutters to remove the gristly aftermath of urine, shit, brain matter and congealing blood.

life in the down town east side. is often short. the average life expectancy of your average male is 54 years.

such a tragic loss of life grieves me so. who else will cry at this burden this loss of life this great tragedy so senseless. forgive me I just grow so weary at the things I see. why can we not  change the way we are. did no one notice this mans heartache. did noone realize the extent of his sorrow.. are we doomed to never understand our  fellow man to over look the tired sorrow filled souls around us. will we  forever be filled with damnation and grief locked with out looking out  but forever staring within refusing to see what is all around us..

weeping in frustration logs off

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

[img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Sad/9.gif"]

Icy cold this morning.

Must have been some kind of accident on the inland highway this morning north of Qualicum....closed it down.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

I always drive too fast on that road due to boredom.
old highway >>>>>> new highway

Sportsdude

Its nice to have a place to yourself even if its only for 2wks.

Gopher

I have had nothing interesting to say for almost the whole week.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

[span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]I always drive too fast on that road due to boredom.[/span][br style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]old highway >>>>>> new highway[/span][br style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]
Boredom ?  Of what ?

P.C.

[span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]I have had nothing interesting to say for almost the whole week.[/span]

Gophie....that's a good thing...in a way.  It means your life is too interesting.  

Sportsdude

There's nothing to look at and tell me where I am. On the old highway you have the coast, the water, rusty old tugboats with a kick ass sunset and towns named Bowser.

I just see nothing in the new highway except a forest fire damage scenery/logging. lol

Gopher

I just can't get interested in anything apart from curling in the Olympics.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

Speed skating for me, but that's about it in terms of 'excitement'. Hockey I suppose, but after being around the crowds during the Norway game, this town may riot if they don't win.

P.C.

[span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]I just see nothing in the new highway except a forest fire damage scenery/logging. lol[/span]

OH !  I forgot to tell you.....OPEN YOUR EYES when you're driving.  

If that's all you saw, I feel sorry for your tunnel vision.    

Sportsdude

HAha well I saw more ms pc but I enjoy the coastal route more.

P.C.

ms ?

I totally enjoy the ocean route more too....but I don't see the blight you see on the inland.

|