The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

I'm still with Sawdust in solidarity on this one, even though I'm a known mamma's boy.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Well, Sawdust is fully on board now.  I re-did the workshop trim while he was at work yesterday and it was the first thing he noticed when he got home.  (thought I'd start somewhere small, in case he didn't like it)  He loved it.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

P.C.

Umm.  Yea sure.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/konfus/n020.gif" border=0]

Lil Me

What colour, P.C.?  Will it be visible on google earth?    
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Hahahahah.  LOL

Neighbours on either side of us show up on Google Earth....but not us.  It's like we're not here.  I could paint it neon pink....and GE would never know.

Sportsdude

*imagines PC finding her house on Google Earth and getting all excited*....

Oh just wait PC, Google Street view will find you eventually. :P

Gopher

I've just wasted a nice spring morning half-spring cleaning my bedroom (the other half can wait).  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

I've just realized that I accept responsibility for everyone else's problems and try to manage and solve problems that are totally external to me.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

Sportsdude

Well if Michel needs to lose weight, I apparently found the magical pill. The numbers I'm dropping is mind blowing people away it seems. Although I'm the super modest one, so I'm like "its nothing really..."

I do a 30km bike ride with my bike too now, so I'll look unrecognizable soon.

Lil Me

lol.  Me too.  What's your secret?  Just bike riding?

My secret is working full-time at a desk.  I haven't been to the gym in eons, and my strength has suffered, but I've lost 8 lbs in the last month.

Michel

|