The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

The Globe and Mail endorses the view that Obama is a communist.
John Ibbitson's America [p class="image routine-3"] [a href="http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20090403.wobama03/BNStory/International/home"] [img]http://images.theglobeandmail.com/RTGAM_Archive/images/20090403/wobama03/0404hammersickle175.jpg" alt="Hammer and Sickle" height="109" width="175"][/a] [/p] [h3 class="routine-3"] [a href="http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20090403.wobama03/BNStory/International/home" title="Posted: Saturday, Apr 4 2009 at 1:48 AM EST - The U.S. President is putting the state in charge of the economy in the land of free enterprise. Are the 'best and brightest' up to the task?"]Obama turns left[/a][span class="meta-data"][span class="comment"][/span] [!--no_match--][/span][/h3]  _____________________________________________________

So, in starting the revolution I've started a vanguard party and we're going to take over the world.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

I had a great weekend.  Went to see Oklahoma on Saturday (Community Theatre)....not what I would have considered my cup of tea, but a friend was in it, so we went, and we were pleasantly surprised.  It was super....a lot of talented people.

Then today, I spent the whole day in the garden, and accomplished twice what I thought I would.

I'm so easily amused.

How was everyone else's weekend ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

P.C. wrote:
How was everyone else's weekend ?

Fear and loathing in Vancouver, minus the drugs.

Went for a 3hr bike ride, didn't help, brought on more frustration.

Gopher

Yesterday I had my long postponed Christmas dinner.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Russ

Good Afternoonie Everyone!

How do you postpone Xmas din din Gopher? Hello by the way!

Well, Did my course in Victoria.. had a good stay in teh Empress PC.. lol.
Raced out of there and made it from downtown victoria to the parksville area in about 2 hours.. luckily no slow minivans going over the Malahat this time. Had my mothers Birthday dinner.. with deep fryed turkey of course and a rotisserie ham. Good to see all the people, and managed to make it there just in time to see everyone sitting down. As for my grandparents.. my grandmothers is.. yeah. She wont be around much longer. A few months at most... it was the hardest thing in the world to see. My Grandfather isnt in the best of shape as well.
But at least I managed to get my fix of J&L Drive in.. lol.

Overall my weekend was good.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Gopher

I am wondering who poured when Michelle Obama had tea with the Queen.  

P.C.

Aww. Sorry to hear about your Grandma Russ.  It's a hard thing to watch.

van_guy

Gopher wrote:
Yesterday I had my long postponed Christmas dinner.

That is a little tardy Gopher.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

P.C.

Mr Sawdust is cringing...I have just told him that I hate the colour of the house (which we just painted not too long ago and which he already knew).  So, I've decided to compromise, and repaint just the trim.  This still made him cringe.  

Sportsdude

oh dear... I feel for the Sawman  

Gopher

I've just seen a magpie with a very long, hooked beak. Does anyone know if this is a sub-species?

P.C.

oh dear... I feel for the Sawman

Now wait a minute.  First, I'd be doing the painting.  And second, the colour we painted the house was not my choice...and I said right from the get-go, that I didn't like it.  Why I let that one slide by, I'll never know....Sawdust is good with colour like Michel is good with colour.  

|