The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Has anyone heard Guy Lafleur sing?  My friend bought his 1978 disco album at a garage sale, but has no record player to listen to it.  

lol.  Tell your friend I have an old Telefunken I'm getting rid of.  Works awesome, amazing sound, and it only weighs 3 thousand lbs.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Is that the record player that comes in a suitcase?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

No....it's like a piece of furniture.  Console ?  Telefunken is apparently quite collectable, but I can't be bothered going through the hassel of the process to find a buyer.  I wonder if Russ might want it for his yard.

Orik

i want it for my living room... i can play all my old records again and annoy my nieghbors...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

OH JEEEZ...I feel for ya Michel.  One of the options is to leave your number right off the bat, and they will call you.   I have spent many frustrating hours on the phone with Shaw.  Once to get a Shaw on Demand PPV movie which I did not order taken off my bill.  They wouldn't do it.  It started up while I was on the line with one of their techies....walking me through some process when we were setting up the PVR.  I mentioned it to him and joked "what if they charge me for it'.  Well they did....and they wouldn't take it off my bill.  I was the same......

[img style="WIDTH: 154px; HEIGHT: 135px" height=16 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Angry/2.gif" width=41 border=0]

Michel

P.C.

It should be an option in the menu when you first call.  It says....leave your number and the first available blah blah blah.....you will not lose your place....you will be called in the order that the calls come in.  Or something like that.  Press whatever.

P.C.

Closed ?  I thought they were 24/7.  Hmmm.  

P.C.

Maybe I'm thinking about tech support.  I know we have called them at 10 PM on a Sunday night, and received a call back and tech support.  I guess billing is a totally different issue.  

P.C.

|