The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

How frustrating when he's so disorganized and unprofessional!!!

purelife

I hope it works out ok for you and your kitty, Michel.  Let us know how it went and if he ever showed up.

P.C.

I would ask him to narrow down his time frame for you.  Tell him you would hate to miss his call, but you have some scheduled plans for Saturday and Sunday and you would love to be able to make sure you can fit him in your day.

Failing that, tape record a sexy girly giggle....hit play when you answer the door wrapped only in a towel.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

P.C.

That's the point....surely if there was umm....naked giggling coming from the bedroom....and you're standing there half nekkid....wouldn't he say.....'maybe I'll come back later' ?  You say....give me an hour........Then....you grab the kitty....put her in your car for a wee bit....done.  

Sportsdude

Sis just bought a Nikon D60 for Italy (well she's going into photography) is it good Michel?

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Michel is good at making noises. ;-)  

Lil Me

purelife, I just read your question about eating out with co-workers.
 You are totally doing the right thing by showing fiscal restraint and being honest about it.

Might be nice to suggest a social event sometime.  Something like coffee or ice cream or a downtown event (jazz festival coming up in a few months, with free downtown concerts outdoors) just for fun.

And, here's a line to use when begging off of a meal out (for whatever reason):
 "I already have plans, but I'll try to stop by for a coffee/drink/dessert".

I've used that a lot.  Sometimes I don't want to sit an entire evening with a group of people, but have no problem going for a coffee.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

|