The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

Michel wrote:
I think I saw her during a panning of the crowd waiting on parliament Hill for Obama, she was twisting her panties to dry them up lol

Serioulsy, I don't know, hope it's only a "PC" problem lol.......................[span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);"]
Sure sounds like a PC problem to me.
[/span]
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

purelife wrote:
[em]Sportsdude wrote:
lol this isn't a small sample size. [font style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 0);"]I've seen it with 5 different age groups who've hit a certain age and they all end up married the next year[/font].[/em] [/p] Hopefully nobody in their teens.[/p] Are you trying to say that you notice many people are are either getting engaged or married and you wish that you were in their shoes?  [/p] Couples usually get married/engaged, SD, no matter their age.  And usually, they also want children.  I don't think age has anything to do with it.  I'm sure they don't wake up one morning and say "[em]Oh honey, I'm 25 years old....Let's get married now[/em]!!"[/p]
[/p]-----
[/p]well I could count the 'guy who knocked up the girl and is being forced to marry her by the parents' , but that's one of those against the free will marriages. [/p][em]Oh honey, I'm 25 years old....Let's get married now[/em]!!"[/p]lol. Actually I know of 2 people who had this revelation. rotfl[/p]  
[/p]

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Orik

Pc
[font size="2" face="verdana, arial, helvetica"][img]http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/8995/animation327yg6ev.gif" alt="" border="0"]
first comes the DS crew then in comes DV crew =D

[/font]
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Sportsdude

stupid mexico missouri, small town affiliate radio station. Now they've gone 'big time' and the NCAA won't let them stream Mizzou games on the net for free. blasted.

Gopher

I am getting more and more concerned about the continued absence of PC  

Sportsdude

She was feeling super tired last time she posted along with Sawdust.  

P.C.

Thanks for your thoughts Gophie.  Was just away for a few days.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

It's good to have the mother of the board back with us again.  

Gopher

P.C. wrote:
Thanks for your thoughts Gophie.  Was just away for a few days.  
[span style="color: rgb(192, 0, 0);"]I had vague concerns that you might have sneaked off to Italy without me[/span]

P.C.

Gopher

My faith in your probity is restored.  

P.C.

My probity ?  Where is that again ?  [img onclick="selecte('eh.gif');" alt=emoticon src="http://www.pushupstairs.com/images/emoticon/blehnet/eh.gif" border=0]

Gopher

|