The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

are you sure its union? Its janitorial, lawn mowing stuff and only for the summer.
New West is even higher at 23.50-28.00

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Orik

Sportsdude, whats this you said abut just hitting the age people are getting engaged enmass. does this mean u have had a birthday with out telling us ?

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Lil Me

Maybe he is trying to tell us that he's engaged.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

noooo. I'm definately not engaged, unless you know something I don't know.

Just a pattern I've seen among early twenties people and this 'pressure' to settle down. Its funny only because two years earlier the same people getting engaged now, were the married at 30 crowd. A couple people I know got engaged in the past week that's all. lol    

Lil Me

ALERT!
 bleeep bleeep bleeep

"This is your friendly warning not to make sweeping generalizations based on a sample size of 2."

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

lol this isn't a small sample size. I've seen it with 5 different age groups who've hit a certain age and they all end up married the next year. Oh and then there's my parents.  No this is more of a theory based on years and years of research lol.

Sportsdude

I'll take the card, but won't pay the fees until I'm ready to accept the reality.  

Sportsdude

ahaha funny

I don't think I'll be single forever because eventually I'll meet someone who's single. lol

Michel

purelife

Sportsdude wrote:
lol this isn't a small sample size. [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00"]I've seen it with 5 different age groups who've hit a certain age and they all end up married the next year[/FONT].

Hopefully nobody in their teens.

Are you trying to say that you notice many people are are either getting engaged or married and you wish that you were in their shoes?  

Couples usually get married/engaged, SD, no matter their age.  And usually, they also want children.  I don't think age has anything to do with it.  I'm sure they don't wake up one morning and say "Oh honey, I'm 25 years old....Let's get married now!!"

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

|