The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Me too P.C., despite exercising.  I've been sleeping very lightly these past nights and haven't yet had a sound night of sleep.  The very odd thing is that I don't even want to sleep but I know that I need the sleep.  My body feels tired but my mind is fighting it.  What gives???!!  

Sportsdude

because its one month until the Ides of March. lol

everyone's on the look out.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Orik

some one dosed ur tea with LSD or Chrystal Meth ?

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Orik

mhmmph. i almost laughed out my nose... dont make me laugh when im sipping my pineapple juice... lol but yes u gotta love canada...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Sportsdude

I used a comb for the first time in a decade. This makes me really old.
most of my friends were in like grade 1 then... lol

Sportsdude

I believe their headaches are boredom induced that and its like way past their bedtime.

Gopher

I can't stand cities (well apart from three or four).  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

Google.ca wants to use the Bell Centre in Montreal as the default location for driving directions.
 Apparently it's the center of the universe.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

uh oh. I've hit that 'age' now where friends are getting engaged en mass, what is it about people in the early to mid 20s. lol

Sportsdude

lol. I realized I'm not in the US anymore. The City of Coquitlam is offering jobs that illegals would do for the summer at 23 bucks an hour.

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

|