Hey, Y'all

Started by Adam_Fulford, Jan 27 07 11:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam_Fulford

[img]file:///I:/DOCUME%7E1/ADMINI%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/screenshot.jpg" alt=""][img]file:///I:/DOCUME%7E1/ADMINI%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/screenshot-1.jpg" alt=""][img name="mainImage" src="http://myspace-158.vo.llnwd.net/01443/85/13/1443163158_l.jpg" on-load="imageSize();" border="2" width="470"]                   

What do you think of my hunting trip pic?  

Gopher

How did you go on at passport control ?- i.e. if you were hunting out of the country.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Adam_Fulford

Gopher wrote:
How did you go on at passport control ?- i.e. if you were hunting out of the country.

Well, I shave you know, put on a suit.  And wear a hockey mask so I don't accidentally bite anybody.

purelife

I think hairy beasts are sexxy.  Meet?  

Lise

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Adam_Fulford

purelife wrote:
I think hairy beasts are sexxy.  Meet?  

What have I done?!  Have I reaped another Romeo and Juliet tragedy?! I have to confess -- I've mislead you, and I'm scared of hurting you.  Alas, that is not a pic me, but of a Neanderthal man. And don't take this hard...but a Neanderthal man is unattainable love for you. Please, don't cry. It just isn't possible. You see, not only are Neanderthal people extinct, but they were a totally different species.  Please forgive me for leading you astray onto Heartbreak Street. Time will mend your love-sick soul, Purelife, I promise.

Lise

Uhm. Yeah............................ Adam, are you OK? I don't think purelife means it that way......
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Adam_Fulford

Lise wrote:
Uhm. Yeah............................ Adam, are you OK? I don't think purelife means it that way......

Look, Lise, don't me mean. My nerves are still frayed and my sensibilities are exploding with sad bawling tears.  I'm overcoming the trauma of learning that the Neanderthals who raised me are not my biological family.

purelife

Who's your daddy anyways, Adam?  

Lise

Uhm. OK, Adam. I hope everything's OK with you. Sorry to hear that.
Bill Cosby.

Adam_Fulford

Lise wrote:
Uhm. OK, Adam. I hope everything's OK with you. Sorry to hear that.

Everything's fine with me, Lise.  I was just being very silly and kidding around, and greatly annoyed myself in the processs.  Getting into character of some not completely forned kind (sort of like the way actors do). I'm pretty much an aristocrat whose personal complaints and hardships have about as much substance as twinkies and marshmallows (except for that time I was shot, I mean). Anyway, I appreciate your concern. You seem to be a pretty cool person.  

aduude

why were there 100 views of this thread?  i dont get it  

guy posts a pic of a hunky monkeyman. girl gets turned on by hairy savage look. guy fesses it aint him. what all dat about?

P.C.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

dew

<<<<<<< also boredom

Lise

Adam's been around DS long, dude. Besides, he's got some pretty neat links every so often.
Bill Cosby.