The person below me game

Started by Lise, Dec 30 06 06:09

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

False  I don't even like saying headcheese.

The person below me is gearing up to carve a pumpkin or two.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

False but if I can get my hands on them, real screechers, I do plan on blowing up a pumpkin or two

TPB wonders how to make a screecher explode  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Isis

False...that's easy (but I wouldn't do it...I let the guys do it)

The PBM is going to eat so much halloween candy that they will get sick to their stomach.
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

P.C.

False  Ick...I hate having that stuff in the house.  I think I'll give out soup this year.  

The person below me wants to come over here and help me finish this room.    

Orik

False I am so useless when it comes to building or renovating things.

Last time i tried i accidentally stepped on a paint tin while carrying a large 2 by 4 while attempting to regain my balance i swung about wildly still holding on to the bleeding  2 by 4 I broke 3 windows that had been lined up to go in the wall. the support berm that had been in place with clamps to hold up the stuff on the wall jiprock ( spelling ) well i knocked a clamp off part of the wall came down placing a gigantic big hole in it...

sighs and the paint tin i had tripped on :( well guess what, it had broke open, so my big fat clumsy feet walked through it and out the door, then down the hall, across the living room and right out the front door to have a smoke... unbeknownst to me I had left a big old trail of oil based foot prints behind me... sighs and you thought the three stooges were clumsy idiots. just one of me did more damage by accident than those 3 did on purpose..

tpb me wonders am i truely as clumsy as all that...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

True.  It seems impossible.

Sounds like something right out of the Three Stooges.  Oh...and I just remembered.....I don't need any help after all.

The person below me is donning a costume this weekend.

Isis

FALSE FALSE FALSE....FALSE

There is only studying for me this weekend...*cries*

The PBM loves Twilight  
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Gopher

True, absolutely the best time of day.

PBM is an early bird
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

True....and it seems to be getting earlier and earlier.

The person below me, thinks we're in for a snarky winter.

Gopher

False

PBM always enjoying seeing the buds which have already formed on the trees when the leaves have started to fall.

Russ

True.. I never seem to notice that or I miss it.

PBM wonders what the next hit will be that will replace the simpsons.. or thinks they already know one that has?

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Gopher

True

PBM watches either Dr. Who or Coronation Street

JJ

True I love British shows watched Dr Who & Dr Martin

PBM has a yard full of leaves to rake.

Gopher

False (they've all blown away)

PBM hass made at least two mistakes today

P.C.

TRUE !!!  BIG ONES.

The person below me thinks we will get snow this winter.

|