The person below me game

Started by Lise, Dec 30 06 06:09

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

True

PBM has noticed that the karma piggy has been more active recently.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

And he takes much much more hits to make disappear.  He's such a nuisance.

I don't shoot him for karma points...I just want to make him go away.  I find him particularly annoying if I've forgotten that my volume is cranked.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

PBM has noticed that PAM has forgotten to ask a question.

Oriks Ghost

True
Person below me wonders why they forgot to ask a question here and on the [a href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php?topic=7026.30"]If thread... [/a]

Gopher

False

PBM is amused that this has been pointed out.

Lazy Orik

False...

PBM is sometimes to lazy to be bothered logging online...

Gopher

True

PBM likes eating out

Orik

True
I enjoy dining out.

The Person Below Me is wondering what kind of pranks to pull on April first before 11 am...

the person below me wonders what it would be like to see the UBC + SFU Student engineer's undertake to put 3 VW bugs on the Alex Fraser, bridge. now these students ( usually the UBC ones)  they put a VW Bug almost every year on to the lions gate bridge... I wonder why  they do not do a real challenge in example the AF. ... I'd like to see them hang 3 cars off it... Pretty much one for each span now that would be a engineering feat, that would be talked about for ages to come... ( providing they do not get arrested trying to do it) I seem to recall reading something about them being caught in the act once or twice before attempting similar style feats...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

False...I am prankless.

The person below me is concerned about all the stupid price hikes on basic necessities.

Orik

True
the cost of living today is exceeding my income.. had to give up to many things at the grocery store now =(

The person below me is tired of budgeting everything and wants to splurge like they used to do... ( before the cost of life got to be to expensive)

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

False

The cost of living is allways going up...............just go with the flow and earn more

The person below me will get drunk tonight        

Belly Flop

False

Person below me got pranked on April fools day.

P.C.

False....well...except for my cat who faked me out a dozen times, pretending he wanted out.

The person below me had a power outage this morning.

Gopher

False

PBM got wet today

Little Fish

If getting wet in the shower counts as wet. If so, then yes "I did" get wet today. If it does not count as getting wet, then "I did" not get wet today.

The Person Below Me, Dislike the way I use punctuation and Capitalize where unneeded.

|