Impossible Questions

Started by P.C., Dec 09 06 06:07

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

P.C.

Well, you were awful darn close.

It's not something that is my world either Michel....so I probably wouldn't have guessed it either.  But like I say.....I bet Van would have gotten this one.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

P.C.

Could be Michel.  A lot of these questions and studies seem to be more American based on the places I scout for questions.  It's hard to pick good 'general' questions, because so many of them are so bizarre that they are truly impossible questions.  I like them to be at least somewhat answerable.

Michel

nhl367

P.C. ur american? i live in canada.  

P.C.

Nope nhl.  I'm on Vancouver Island.  Have family in your neck of the woods though.

nhl367

P.C. wrote:
 Nope nhl.  I'm on Vancouver Island.  Have family in your neck of the woods though.

really?  that must be great! i live close to toronto islands, which is pretty cool

P.C.

Pretty cold there right now....and looks like snow next week.  I was just watching the news, and couldn't believe the pile that London got....yipes.  That's actually closer to where family is than where you are.  

We had a bit of a wind storm last night....but it wasn't near as bad as the warning was.  Must have really helped, because it's nice and clear out there today.

Doing this burns 26 calories each time you do it. In an average lifetime we spend two weeks of our lives doing this. What is it?

nhl367

shoping for christmas preasents lol...  

stretchedout

C'mon, the city is sleeping!

P.C.

stretchedout

C'mon, the city is sleeping!

P.C.

Not teeth brushing.  I'm actually surprised that we only spend 2 weeks doing this.  I would have guessed much more.

nhl367

bathing...(you said u where surprised and i would be too if it was bathing)

or

throwing up  (i know gross but its just a guess)

|