Impossible Questions

Started by P.C., Dec 09 06 06:07

Previous topic - Next topic
|

GORDY GAMBINO a1

[SPAN contentEditable=false un-selectable]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle][A href="http://smiley.smileycentral.com/download/talking_preview.jhtml?i=F/1/349&partner=ZSzeb075_ZNxmk788KZCA" target=_blank][/A][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/SPAN]

[A href="http://smiley.smileycentral.com/download/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb113_ZNxmk788KZCA&utm_id=7921" target=_blank][img]http://discoverseattle.net/source/spacer.gif?pc=ZSzeb113&pp=ZNxmk788KZCA" border=0][/A]  

Sportsdude

g'night kitten  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

OMG.....really?  Well why am I surprised.....anything is possible in Vegas.

Goodnight Kitten.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

they are men...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

That's possible Orik.....maybe even likely......but not the answer.

Schadenfreude

P.C. wrote:
 More than 65% of Elvis impersonators have this in common.  What is it ?

They have never had a girlfriend?

"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

P.C.

rofl..... I don't think that's it Schade.

Schadenfreude

Have goals/dreams of being a huge movie star like Brad Pitt?
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

kitten

Are they high-school dropouts?
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Schadenfreude

kitten wrote:
Are they high-school dropouts?  

Good one!

P.C.

T'was.  Not right yet though.

Schadenfreude

65% of Elvis impersonators are left-handed?

P.C.

I'm thinking a percentage of the 65% were probably left handed.  I'll give you 1/4 points.          

Sportsdude

Hmm none of them actually need glasses?  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

49er

they were born after Elvis died  

|