Best Deals

Started by Lise, Nov 25 06 04:21

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

You're coming down to the Crystal Mall? Nice! If you are, we can meet for bubble tea? Just lemme know, if you're interest, Ms. PC. I can take you around and show you what you can get.

Ok, if PC is interested in meeting at Crystal Mall, then I would like to come too, if it's okay with you gals. :)))  I'd love to meet you Ms PC.

Lise

Sure thing, purelife but it'll be up to PC. With two of us there.... hey, we might scare her away. Ssshhhh. You'll promise to be nice, right, purelife?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

True.... two of us and possibly my fiance. ;)  My fiance is pretty scary though, but you'll get to meet him, Lise and be the judge for yourself. ;)

We promise to be nice and sweet and be on our bestest behavoir if you want to meet us briefly, Ms PC.  For real, I'm sweet on the inside. HONEST! ;)

Lise

I'm so excited to finally get to see your other half, purelife! I've been hearing so much about him so it's great to see him in person.

We can always meet for bubble tea together. Anytime, just give me a holler.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Awwww....thanks ladies.....but this is going to be the quickest in / out shopping ever.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c020.gif" border=0]

We have obligations and will be running a tight schedule.  I will absolutely get over there to meet you the next visit for sure.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Not a problem, PC. Next time you're in town, you gotta allow for more time for us to meet!  
Bill Cosby.

Lise

The movie 300 will be out in Zellers today. Will sell for $20 or so, Tuesday July 31st. One day only.

[img style="WIDTH: 226px; HEIGHT: 144px" height=214 src="http://i14.tinypic.com/33mx4cz.jpg" width=216]
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Thanks Lise.  I better tell my guy about that deal cuz he was going to buy that movie.  *snicker*

Schadenfreude

P.C. wrote:
 Awwww....thanks ladies.....but this is going to be the quickest in / out shopping ever.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c020.gif" border=0]

In / out "shopping" turns me on. I'll be lurking at the Crystal Mall, watching for 3 hot women.

"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Schadenfreude

"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Lise

Did you spot us yet? We're the three hot girls lounging by the Bubble tea bar.

Here's another one: FREE appetizer with Montana Steakhouse if you sign up for their newsletter.

[A href="http://www.montanas.ca/eng/contest.php"]http://www.montanas.ca/eng/contest.php[/A]    
Bill Cosby.

purelife

lol, my guy ended up buying 300 DVD from Bestbuy today for a one day sale of $20!  

Lise

Hey purelife, I went out and bought the movie too. Can't wait to watch it.

Here's my Best Deal tip for the week. Found at Save-On Foods, Metrotown are two bottles of Thai and Plum Sauce by VH. 455ml (big bottle) for 79 cents. Usual price is around $3.00
Bill Cosby.

Schadenfreude

I went to Dollarama last Sunday. Very disappointing. About 1/3 the size of the Winnipeg store plus many of the shelves were empty.  

Lil Me

Cans of sockeye salmon are $1.59 at Zellers (limit of 6).  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

|

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

Was Secret Agent 007's last name "Bronco"?:
Are peaches and avocados the same thing?:
Seattle is in a state named what?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview