Silly Forum Games - Revived

Started by purelife, Nov 11 06 06:53

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Oh my god, what happened in here!" said Purelife as she cheated by using more than three words.  I guess I need to be punished then, she thought to herself[STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"] as she went to the nearest depot to find some goodies.[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"] [/SPAN]Then Teh Borken Jumped on top of Russ's goats doggie doo.[/b] Purelife who's drinking a concoction prepared with a blender and garlic escargot thats still alive, watched curiously as it ran away. A spacecraft landed loaded with beer - Russ's mouth started to drool in  anticipation, all the excitement of aliens landing brought out made lise thirsty and she struggled  to control it: eventually she succumbed to Gopher's charms. Lasciviously, the pair asked PC and Ally's giraffe to get them banana's so that they could make more toys to tempt gopher with. Then lightning struck the giraffe turning it into a sexy purelife who lise voted for presidente.

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Lise wrote:

Oh my god, what happened in here!" said Purelife as she cheated by using more than three words.  I guess I need to be punished then, she thought to herself[STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"] as she went to the nearest depot to find some goodies.[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"] [/SPAN]Then Teh Borken Jumped on top of Russ's goats doggie doo.[/b] Purelife who's drinking a concoction prepared with a blender and garlic escargot thats still alive, watched curiously as it ran away. A spacecraft landed loaded with beer - Russ's mouth started to drool in  anticipation, all the excitement of aliens landing brought out made lise thirsty and she struggled  to control it: eventually she succumbed to Gopher's charms. Lasciviously, the pair asked PC and Ally's giraffe to get them banana's so that they could make more toys to tempt gopher with. Then lightning struck the giraffe turning it into a sexy purelife who lise voted for presidente because she's prime minister.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

Oh my god, what happened in here!" said Purelife as she cheated by using more than three words.  I guess I need to be punished then, she thought to herself[STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"] as she went to the nearest depot to find some goodies.[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"] [/SPAN]Then Teh Borken Jumped on top of Russ's goats doggie doo.[/b] Purelife who's drinking a concoction prepared with a blender and garlic escargot thats still alive, watched curiously as it ran away. A spacecraft landed loaded with beer - Russ's mouth started to drool in  anticipation, all the excitement of aliens landing brought out made lise thirsty and she struggled  to control it: eventually she succumbed to Gopher's charms. Lasciviously, the pair asked PC and Ally's giraffe to get them banana's so that they could make more toys to tempt gopher with. Then lightning struck the giraffe turning it into a sexy purelife who lise voted for presidente because she's prime minister.

In a bizzare

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

In a bizzare twist a scandal

Gopher

Russ wrote:
 In a bizzare twist a scandal involving Kitten, Sportsdude and

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lise

In a bizzare twist a scandal involving Kitten, Sportsdude and several hot-headed lemmings

Bill Cosby.

Russ

Lise wrote:
 In a bizzare twist a scandal involving Kitten, Sportsdude and several hot-headed lemmings ended up causing

Lise

In a bizzare twist a scandal involving Kitten, Sportsdude and several hot-headed lemmings ended up causing a riot in

Bill Cosby.

Russ

Lise wrote:
 In a bizzare twist a scandal involving Kitten, Sportsdude and several hot-headed lemmings ended up causing a riot in norway with the

Lise

In a bizzare twist a scandal involving Kitten, Sportsdude and several hot-headed lemmings ended up causing a riot in norway with the Prime Minister voting.

Bill Cosby.

Gopher

Lise wrote:

In a bizzare twist a scandal involving Kitten, Sportsdude and several hot-headed lemmings ended up causing a riot in norway with the Prime Minister voting that the Royal Family

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Russ

Gopher wrote:
Lise wrote:

In a bizzare twist a scandal involving Kitten, Sportsdude and several hot-headed lemmings ended up causing a riot in norway with the Prime Minister voting that the Royal Family were really 'gasp' corrupt!

Lise

In a bizzare twist a scandal involving Kitten, Sportsdude and several hot-headed lemmings ended up causing a riot in norway with the Prime Minister voting that the Royal Family were really 'gasp' corrupt! Harry Potter suddenly naked,

Bill Cosby.

Russ

Lise wrote:
 In a bizzare twist a scandal involving Kitten, Sportsdude and several hot-headed lemmings ended up causing a riot in norway with the Prime Minister voting that the Royal Family were really 'gasp' corrupt! Harry Potter suddenly naked, Lise came'a runnin'

Lise

In a bizzare twist a scandal involving Kitten, Sportsdude and several hot-headed lemmings ended up causing a riot in norway with the Prime Minister voting that the Royal Family were really 'gasp' corrupt! Harry Potter suddenly naked, Lise came'a runnin' and photographed everything.

Bill Cosby.

|