Silly Forum Games - Revived

Started by purelife, Nov 11 06 06:53

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

After that he devised a sneaky way of enslaving  the belly-dancing harem girls and led them to blissful paradise in Madam Lise's house  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

After that he devised a sneaky way of enslaving  the belly-dancing harem girls and led them to blissful paradise in Madam Lise's house. Gopher shouted, "I'm  

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Lise wrote:

After that he devised a sneaky way of enslaving  the belly-dancing harem girls and led them to blissful paradise in Madam Lise's house. Gopher shouted, "I'm on myway!  

Gopher

Russ wrote:
Lise wrote:

After that he devised a sneaky way of enslaving  the belly-dancing harem girls and led them to blissful paradise in Madam Lise's house. Gopher shouted, "I'm on myway!" - and strode determinedly  

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lise

After that he devised a sneaky way of enslaving  the belly-dancing harem girls and led them to blissful paradise in Madam Lise's house. Gopher shouted, "I'm on myway!" - and strode determinedly with rubber gloves  

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Lise wrote:

After that he devised a sneaky way of enslaving  the belly-dancing harem girls and led them to blissful paradise in Madam Lise's house. Gopher shouted, "I'm on myway!" - and strode determinedly with rubber gloves looking for Teh Borken  

Lise

After that he devised a sneaky way of enslaving  the belly-dancing harem girls and led them to blissful paradise in Madam Lise's house. Gopher shouted, "I'm on myway!" - and strode determinedly with rubber gloves looking for Teh Borken so they could  

Bill Cosby.

Russ

Lise wrote:

After that he devised a sneaky way of enslaving  the belly-dancing harem girls and led them to blissful paradise in Madam Lise's house. Gopher shouted, "I'm on myway!" - and strode determinedly with rubber gloves looking for Teh Borken so they could have fun with  

Lise

After that he devised a sneaky way of enslaving  the belly-dancing harem girls and led them to blissful paradise in Madam Lise's house. Gopher shouted, "I'm on myway!" - and strode determinedly with rubber gloves looking for Teh Borken so they could have fun with one another doing  

Bill Cosby.

Russ

Lise wrote:
 After that he devised a sneaky way of enslaving  the belly-dancing harem girls and led them to blissful paradise in Madam Lise's house. Gopher shouted, "I'm on myway!" - and strode determinedly with rubber gloves looking for Teh Borken so they could have fun with one another doing goat like things.  

Lise

After that he devised a sneaky way of enslaving  the belly-dancing harem girls and led them to blissful paradise in Madam Lise's house. Gopher shouted, "I'm on myway!" - and strode determinedly with rubber gloves looking for Teh Borken so they could have fun with one another doing goat like things. Bleating aloud, they  

Bill Cosby.

Russ

After that he devised a sneaky way of enslaving  the belly-dancing harem girls and led them to blissful paradise in Madam Lise's house. Gopher shouted, "I'm on myway!" - and strode determinedly with rubber gloves looking for Teh Borken so they could have fun with one another doing goat like things. Bleating aloud, they found each other

purelife

After that he devised a sneaky way of enslaving  the belly-dancing harem girls and led them to blissful paradise in Madam Lise's house. Gopher shouted, "I'm on myway!" - and strode determinedly with rubber gloves looking for Teh Borken[strong style="font-weight: normal;"] [/b]so they could have fun with[strong style="font-weight: normal;"] [/b]one another doing[strong style="font-weight: normal;"] [/b]goat like things.[strong style="font-weight: normal;"] [/b]Bleating aloud, they [strong style="font-weight: normal;"]found each other.  Lise shouted "Stop[/b]  

Russ

purelife wrote:
After that he devised a sneaky way of enslaving  the belly-dancing harem girls and led them to blissful paradise in Madam Lise's house. Gopher shouted, "I'm on myway!" - and strode determinedly with rubber gloves looking for Teh Borken[STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"] [/b]so they could have fun with[STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"] [/b]one another doing[STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"] [/b]goat like things.[STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"] [/b]Bleating aloud, they [STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"]found each other.  [SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]Lise shouted "Stop wait for me![/SPAN][/b]  

purelife

Russ wrote:
purelife wrote:
After that he devised a sneaky way of enslaving  the belly-dancing harem girls and led them to blissful paradise in Madam Lise's house. Gopher shouted, "I'm on myway!" - and strode determinedly with rubber gloves looking for Teh Borken[strong style="font-weight: normal;"] [/b]so they could have fun with[strong style="font-weight: normal;"] [/b]one another doing[strong style="font-weight: normal;"] [/b]goat like things.[strong style="font-weight: normal;"] [/b]Bleating aloud, they [strong style="font-weight: normal;"]found each other.  Lise shouted "Stop wait for me![/b] I've got this 9-inch

|