Silly Forum Games - Revived

Started by purelife, Nov 11 06 06:53

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

SD then decided he had been duped so he curled himself up with a teddybear  which  Lise Jnr had stolen from her mother. Teddybear fetish notwithstanding Lise wanted her teddybear back. SD exclaimed, "Hey! Hold that Bus.... I gotta get some turkey bacon in bikini pronto - a sauce invented by lunatics from DV's Poo Threads." Thus grabbing several helpful friends and a beer bottle Gopher helped by donating his precious pearls of wisdom. Meanwhile Gopher's Yeti scoured the land for beer and pretzels with Ally's giraffe but found TheAngel hand in hand with TehBorken and a pair of thongs. Suddenly, Lise turned into a vampire with big fangs that dripped blood scaring PC white as a virgin in madonna's song. Searching for garlic, purelife found sardines
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

SD then decided he had been duped so he curled himself up with a teddybear  which  Lise Jnr had stolen from her mother. Teddybear fetish notwithstanding Lise wanted her teddybear back. SD exclaimed, "Hey! Hold that Bus.... I gotta get some turkey bacon in bikini pronto - a sauce invented by lunatics from DV's Poo Threads." Thus grabbing several helpful friends and a beer bottle Gopher helped by donating his precious pearls of wisdom. Meanwhile Gopher's Yeti scoured the land for beer and pretzels with Ally's giraffe but found TheAngel hand in hand with TehBorken and a pair of thongs. Suddenly, Lise turned into a vampire with big fangs that dripped blood scaring PC white as a virgin in madonna's song. Searching for garlic, purelife found sardines in Russ' backyard

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Lise wrote:

SD then decided he had been duped so he curled himself up with a teddybear  which  Lise Jnr had stolen from her mother. Teddybear fetish notwithstanding Lise wanted her teddybear back. SD exclaimed, "Hey! Hold that Bus.... I gotta get some turkey bacon in bikini pronto - a sauce invented by lunatics from DV's Poo Threads." Thus grabbing several helpful friends and a beer bottle Gopher helped by donating his precious pearls of wisdom. Meanwhile Gopher's Yeti scoured the land for beer and pretzels with Ally's giraffe but found TheAngel hand in hand with TehBorken and a pair of thongs. Suddenly, Lise turned into a vampire with big fangs that dripped blood scaring PC white as a virgin in madonna's song. Searching for garlic, purelife found sardines in Russ' backyard next to his boat

Lise

SD then decided he had been duped so he curled himself up with a teddybear  which  Lise Jnr had stolen from her mother. Teddybear fetish notwithstanding Lise wanted her teddybear back. SD exclaimed, "Hey! Hold that Bus.... I gotta get some turkey bacon in bikini pronto - a sauce invented by lunatics from DV's Poo Threads." Thus grabbing several helpful friends and a beer bottle Gopher helped by donating his precious pearls of wisdom. Meanwhile Gopher's Yeti scoured the land for beer and pretzels with Ally's giraffe but found TheAngel hand in hand with TehBorken and a pair of thongs. Suddenly, Lise turned into a vampire with big fangs that dripped blood scaring PC white as a virgin in madonna's song. Searching for garlic, purelife found sardines in Russ' backyard next to his boat which was stolen

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Lise wrote:

SD then decided he had been duped so he curled himself up with a teddybear  which  Lise Jnr had stolen from her mother. Teddybear fetish notwithstanding Lise wanted her teddybear back. SD exclaimed, "Hey! Hold that Bus.... I gotta get some turkey bacon in bikini pronto - a sauce invented by lunatics from DV's Poo Threads." Thus grabbing several helpful friends and a beer bottle Gopher helped by donating his precious pearls of wisdom. Meanwhile Gopher's Yeti scoured the land for beer and pretzels with Ally's giraffe but found TheAngel hand in hand with TehBorken and a pair of thongs. Suddenly, Lise turned into a vampire with big fangs that dripped blood scaring PC white as a virgin in madonna's song. Searching for garlic, purelife found sardines in Russ' backyard next to his boat which was stolen by the evil

Lise

SD then decided he had been duped so he curled himself up with a teddybear  which  Lise Jnr had stolen from her mother. Teddybear fetish notwithstanding Lise wanted her teddybear back. SD exclaimed, "Hey! Hold that Bus.... I gotta get some turkey bacon in bikini pronto - a sauce invented by lunatics from DV's Poo Threads." Thus grabbing several helpful friends and a beer bottle Gopher helped by donating his precious pearls of wisdom. Meanwhile Gopher's Yeti scoured the land for beer and pretzels with Ally's giraffe but found TheAngel hand in hand with TehBorken and a pair of thongs. Suddenly, Lise turned into a vampire with big fangs that dripped blood scaring PC white as a virgin in madonna's song. Searching for garlic, purelife found sardines in Russ' backyard next to his boat which was stolen by the evil Darth Gopher who

Bill Cosby.

Russ

Lise wrote:

SD then decided he had been duped so he curled himself up with a teddybear  which  Lise Jnr had stolen from her mother. Teddybear fetish notwithstanding Lise wanted her teddybear back. SD exclaimed, "Hey! Hold that Bus.... I gotta get some turkey bacon in bikini pronto - a sauce invented by lunatics from DV's Poo Threads." Thus grabbing several helpful friends and a beer bottle Gopher helped by donating his precious pearls of wisdom. Meanwhile Gopher's Yeti scoured the land for beer and pretzels with Ally's giraffe but found TheAngel hand in hand with TehBorken and a pair of thongs. Suddenly, Lise turned into a vampire with big fangs that dripped blood scaring PC white as a virgin in madonna's song. Searching for garlic, purelife found sardines in Russ' backyard next to his boat which was stolen by the evil Darth Gopher who had the force

Lise

SD then decided he had been duped so he curled himself up with a teddybear  which  Lise Jnr had stolen from her mother. Teddybear fetish notwithstanding Lise wanted her teddybear back. SD exclaimed, "Hey! Hold that Bus.... I gotta get some turkey bacon in bikini pronto - a sauce invented by lunatics from DV's Poo Threads." Thus grabbing several helpful friends and a beer bottle Gopher helped by donating his precious pearls of wisdom. Meanwhile Gopher's Yeti scoured the land for beer and pretzels with Ally's giraffe but found TheAngel hand in hand with TehBorken and a pair of thongs. Suddenly, Lise turned into a vampire with big fangs that dripped blood scaring PC white as a virgin in madonna's song. Searching for garlic, purelife found sardines in Russ' backyard next to his boat which was stolen by the evil Darth Gopher who had the force from his lightsabre

Bill Cosby.

Russ

Lise wrote:

SD then decided he had been duped so he curled himself up with a teddybear  which  Lise Jnr had stolen from her mother. Teddybear fetish notwithstanding Lise wanted her teddybear back. SD exclaimed, "Hey! Hold that Bus.... I gotta get some turkey bacon in bikini pronto - a sauce invented by lunatics from DV's Poo Threads." Thus grabbing several helpful friends and a beer bottle Gopher helped by donating his precious pearls of wisdom. Meanwhile Gopher's Yeti scoured the land for beer and pretzels with Ally's giraffe but found TheAngel hand in hand with TehBorken and a pair of thongs. Suddenly, Lise turned into a vampire with big fangs that dripped blood scaring PC white as a virgin in madonna's song. Searching for garlic, purelife found sardines in Russ' backyard next to his boat which was stolen by the evil Darth Gopher who had the force from his lightsabre and his schwartz

Lise

SD then decided he had been duped so he curled himself up with a teddybear  which  Lise Jnr had stolen from her mother. Teddybear fetish notwithstanding Lise wanted her teddybear back. SD exclaimed, "Hey! Hold that Bus.... I gotta get some turkey bacon in bikini pronto - a sauce invented by lunatics from DV's Poo Threads." Thus grabbing several helpful friends and a beer bottle Gopher helped by donating his precious pearls of wisdom. Meanwhile Gopher's Yeti scoured the land for beer and pretzels with Ally's giraffe but found TheAngel hand in hand with TehBorken and a pair of thongs. Suddenly, Lise turned into a vampire with big fangs that dripped blood scaring PC white as a virgin in madonna's song. Searching for garlic, purelife found sardines in Russ' backyard next to his boat which was stolen by the evil Darth Gopher who had the force from his lightsabre and his schwartz. "Behold I am  

Bill Cosby.

Russ

Lise wrote:

SD then decided he had been duped so he curled himself up with a teddybear  which  Lise Jnr had stolen from her mother. Teddybear fetish notwithstanding Lise wanted her teddybear back. SD exclaimed, "Hey! Hold that Bus.... I gotta get some turkey bacon in bikini pronto - a sauce invented by lunatics from DV's Poo Threads." Thus grabbing several helpful friends and a beer bottle Gopher helped by donating his precious pearls of wisdom. Meanwhile Gopher's Yeti scoured the land for beer and pretzels with Ally's giraffe but found TheAngel hand in hand with TehBorken and a pair of thongs. Suddenly, Lise turned into a vampire with big fangs that dripped blood scaring PC white as a virgin in madonna's song. Searching for garlic, purelife found sardines in Russ' backyard next to his boat which was stolen by the evil Darth Gopher who had the force from his lightsabre and his schwartz. "Behold I am the evil Dr  

Lise

SD then decided he had been duped so he curled himself up with a teddybear  which  Lise Jnr had stolen from her mother. Teddybear fetish notwithstanding Lise wanted her teddybear back. SD exclaimed, "Hey! Hold that Bus.... I gotta get some turkey bacon in bikini pronto - a sauce invented by lunatics from DV's Poo Threads." Thus grabbing several helpful friends and a beer bottle Gopher helped by donating his precious pearls of wisdom. Meanwhile Gopher's Yeti scoured the land for beer and pretzels with Ally's giraffe but found TheAngel hand in hand with TehBorken and a pair of thongs. Suddenly, Lise turned into a vampire with big fangs that dripped blood scaring PC white as a virgin in madonna's song. Searching for garlic, purelife found sardines in Russ' backyard next to his boat which was stolen by the evil Darth Gopher who had the force from his lightsabre and his schwartz. "Behold I am the evil Dr Gopher. Fear me!!  

Bill Cosby.

Russ

SD then decided he had been duped so he curled himself up with a teddybear  which  Lise Jnr had stolen from her mother. Teddybear fetish notwithstanding Lise wanted her teddybear back. SD exclaimed, "Hey! Hold that Bus.... I gotta get some turkey bacon in bikini pronto - a sauce invented by lunatics from DV's Poo Threads." Thus grabbing several helpful friends and a beer bottle Gopher helped by donating his precious pearls of wisdom. Meanwhile Gopher's Yeti scoured the land for beer and pretzels with Ally's giraffe but found TheAngel hand in hand with TehBorken and a pair of thongs. Suddenly, Lise turned into a vampire with big fangs that dripped blood scaring PC white as a virgin in madonna's song. Searching for garlic, purelife found sardines in Russ' backyard next to his boat which was stolen by the evil Darth Gopher who had the force from his lightsabre and his schwartz. "Behold I am the evil Dr Gopher. Fear me!! With his evil

Gopher

Russ wrote:
SD then decided he had been duped so he curled himself up with a teddybear  which  Lise Jnr had stolen from her mother. Teddybear fetish notwithstanding Lise wanted her teddybear back. SD exclaimed, "Hey! Hold that Bus.... I gotta get some turkey bacon in bikini pronto - a sauce invented by lunatics from DV's Poo Threads." Thus grabbing several helpful friends and a beer bottle Gopher helped by donating his precious pearls of wisdom. Meanwhile Gopher's Yeti scoured the land for beer and pretzels with Ally's giraffe but found TheAngel hand in hand with TehBorken and a pair of thongs. Suddenly, Lise turned into a vampire with big fangs that dripped blood scaring PC white as a virgin in madonna's song. Searching for garlic, purelife found sardines in Russ' backyard next to his boat which was stolen by the evil Darth Gopher who had the force from his lightsabre and his schwartz. "Behold I am the evil Dr Gopher. Fear me!! " - With his evil intentions obvious to

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Russ

SD then decided he had been duped so he curled himself up with a teddybear  which  Lise Jnr had stolen from her mother. Teddybear fetish notwithstanding Lise wanted her teddybear back. SD exclaimed, "Hey! Hold that Bus.... I gotta get some turkey bacon in bikini pronto - a sauce invented by lunatics from DV's Poo Threads." Thus grabbing several helpful friends and a beer bottle Gopher helped by donating his precious pearls of wisdom. Meanwhile Gopher's Yeti scoured the land for beer and pretzels with Ally's giraffe but found TheAngel hand in hand with TehBorken and a pair of thongs. Suddenly, Lise turned into a vampire with big fangs that dripped blood scaring PC white as a virgin in madonna's song. Searching for garlic, purelife found sardines in Russ' backyard next to his boat which was stolen by the evil Darth Gopher who had the force from his lightsabre and his schwartz. "Behold I am the evil Dr Gopher. Fear me!! " - With his evil intentions obvious to the superhero PC

|