Silly Forum Games - Revived

Started by purelife, Nov 11 06 06:53

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

Lise wrote:

SD then decided he had been duped so he curled himself up with a teddybear  which  Lise Jnr had stolen from her mother. Teddybear fetish notwithstanding Lise wanted her teddybear back. SD exclaimed, "Hey! Hold that Bus

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

SD then decided he had been duped so he curled himself up with a teddybear  which  Lise Jnr had stolen from her mother. Teddybear fetish notwithstanding Lise wanted her teddybear back. SD exclaimed, "Hey! Hold that Bus.... I gotta get

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Lise wrote:

SD then decided he had been duped so he curled himself up with a teddybear  which  Lise Jnr had stolen from her mother. Teddybear fetish notwithstanding Lise wanted her teddybear back. SD exclaimed, "Hey! Hold that Bus.... I gotta get some turkey bacon

Lise

SD then decided he had been duped so he curled himself up with a teddybear  which  Lise Jnr had stolen from her mother. Teddybear fetish notwithstanding Lise wanted her teddybear back. SD exclaimed, "Hey! Hold that Bus.... I gotta get some turkey bacon in bikini pronto!

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

Lise wrote:

SD then decided he had been duped so he curled himself up with a teddybear  which  Lise Jnr had stolen from her mother. Teddybear fetish notwithstanding Lise wanted her teddybear back. SD exclaimed, "Hey! Hold that Bus.... I gotta get some turkey bacon in bikini pronto - a sauce invented  

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lise

SD then decided he had been duped so he curled himself up with a teddybear  which  Lise Jnr had stolen from her mother. Teddybear fetish notwithstanding Lise wanted her teddybear back. SD exclaimed, "Hey! Hold that Bus.... I gotta get some turkey bacon in bikini pronto - a sauce invented by lunatics from  

Bill Cosby.

Russ

SD then decided he had been duped so he curled himself up with a teddybear  which  Lise Jnr had stolen from her mother. Teddybear fetish notwithstanding Lise wanted her teddybear back. SD exclaimed, "Hey! Hold that Bus.... I gotta get some turkey bacon in bikini pronto - a sauce invented by lunatics from DV's Poo Threads

Lise

SD then decided he had been duped so he curled himself up with a teddybear  which  Lise Jnr had stolen from her mother. Teddybear fetish notwithstanding Lise wanted her teddybear back. SD exclaimed, "Hey! Hold that Bus.... I gotta get some turkey bacon in bikini pronto - a sauce invented by lunatics from DV's Poo Threads." Thus grabbing several

Bill Cosby.

Russ

Lise wrote:

SD then decided he had been duped so he curled himself up with a teddybear  which  Lise Jnr had stolen from her mother. Teddybear fetish notwithstanding Lise wanted her teddybear back. SD exclaimed, "Hey! Hold that Bus.... I gotta get some turkey bacon in bikini pronto - a sauce invented by lunatics from DV's Poo Threads." Thus grabbing several helpful friends and

Lise

SD then decided he had been duped so he curled himself up with a teddybear  which  Lise Jnr had stolen from her mother. Teddybear fetish notwithstanding Lise wanted her teddybear back. SD exclaimed, "Hey! Hold that Bus.... I gotta get some turkey bacon in bikini pronto - a sauce invented by lunatics from DV's Poo Threads." Thus grabbing several helpful friends and a beer bottle

Bill Cosby.

Russ

Lise wrote:

SD then decided he had been duped so he curled himself up with a teddybear  which  Lise Jnr had stolen from her mother. Teddybear fetish notwithstanding Lise wanted her teddybear back. SD exclaimed, "Hey! Hold that Bus.... I gotta get some turkey bacon in bikini pronto - a sauce invented by lunatics from DV's Poo Threads." Thus grabbing several helpful friends and a beer bottle Gopher helped by

Lise

SD then decided he had been duped so he curled himself up with a teddybear  which  Lise Jnr had stolen from her mother. Teddybear fetish notwithstanding Lise wanted her teddybear back. SD exclaimed, "Hey! Hold that Bus.... I gotta get some turkey bacon in bikini pronto - a sauce invented by lunatics from DV's Poo Threads." Thus grabbing several helpful friends and a beer bottle Gopher helped by donating his precious

Bill Cosby.

Gopher

Lise wrote:
 SD then decided he had been duped so he curled himself up with a teddybear  which  Lise Jnr had stolen from her mother. Teddybear fetish notwithstanding Lise wanted her teddybear back. SD exclaimed, "Hey! Hold that Bus.... I gotta get some turkey bacon in bikini pronto - a sauce invented by lunatics from DV's Poo Threads." Thus grabbing several helpful friends and a beer bottle Gopher helped by donating his precious pearls of wisdom

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lise

SD then decided he had been duped so he curled himself up with a teddybear  which  Lise Jnr had stolen from her mother. Teddybear fetish notwithstanding Lise wanted her teddybear back. SD exclaimed, "Hey! Hold that Bus.... I gotta get some turkey bacon in bikini pronto - a sauce invented by lunatics from DV's Poo Threads." Thus grabbing several helpful friends and a beer bottle Gopher helped by donating his precious pearls of wisdom. Meanwhile Gopher's Yeti

Bill Cosby.

TheAngel

scoured the land for  

|