Silly Forum Games - Revived

Started by purelife, Nov 11 06 06:53

Previous topic - Next topic
|

TheAngel

SD then decided he had been duped so he curled himself up with a teddybear  which  Lise Jnr had stolen from her mother. Teddybear fetish notwithstanding Lise wanted her teddybear back. SD exclaimed, "Hey! Hold that Bus.... I gotta get some turkey bacon in bikini pronto - a sauce invented by lunatics from DV's Poo Threads." Thus grabbing several helpful friends and a beer bottle Gopher helped by donating his precious pearls of wisdom. Meanwhile Gopher's Yeti scoured the land for  

Russ

TheAngel wrote:
SD then decided he had been duped so he curled himself up with a teddybear  which  Lise Jnr had stolen from her mother. Teddybear fetish notwithstanding Lise wanted her teddybear back. SD exclaimed, "Hey! Hold that Bus.... I gotta get some turkey bacon in bikini pronto - a sauce invented by lunatics from DV's Poo Threads." Thus grabbing several helpful friends and a beer bottle Gopher helped by donating his precious pearls of wisdom. Meanwhile Gopher's Yeti scoured the land for beer and pretzels

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Gopher

Russ wrote:
TheAngel wrote:
SD then decided he had been duped so he curled himself up with a teddybear  which  Lise Jnr had stolen from her mother. Teddybear fetish notwithstanding Lise wanted her teddybear back. SD exclaimed, "Hey! Hold that Bus.... I gotta get some turkey bacon in bikini pronto - a sauce invented by lunatics from DV's Poo Threads." Thus grabbing several helpful friends and a beer bottle Gopher helped by donating his precious pearls of wisdom. Meanwhile Gopher's Yeti scoured the land for beer and pretzels with Ally's giraffe  

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lise

SD then decided he had been duped so he curled himself up with a teddybear  which  Lise Jnr had stolen from her mother. Teddybear fetish notwithstanding Lise wanted her teddybear back. SD exclaimed, "Hey! Hold that Bus.... I gotta get some turkey bacon in bikini pronto - a sauce invented by lunatics from DV's Poo Threads." Thus grabbing several helpful friends and a beer bottle Gopher helped by donating his precious pearls of wisdom. Meanwhile Gopher's Yeti scoured the land for beer and pretzels with Ally's giraffe but found TheAngel  

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

SD then decided he had been duped so he curled himself up with a teddybear  which  Lise Jnr had stolen from her mother. Teddybear fetish notwithstanding Lise wanted her teddybear back. SD exclaimed, "Hey! Hold that Bus.... I gotta get some turkey bacon in bikini pronto - a sauce invented by lunatics from DV's Poo Threads." Thus grabbing several helpful friends and a beer bottle Gopher helped by donating his precious pearls of wisdom. Meanwhile Gopher's Yeti scoured the land for beer and pretzels with Ally's giraffe but found TheAngel hand in hand

Gopher

Russ wrote:
SD then decided he had been duped so he curled himself up with a teddybear  which  Lise Jnr had stolen from her mother. Teddybear fetish notwithstanding Lise wanted her teddybear back. SD exclaimed, "Hey! Hold that Bus.... I gotta get some turkey bacon in bikini pronto - a sauce invented by lunatics from DV's Poo Threads." Thus grabbing several helpful friends and a beer bottle Gopher helped by donating his precious pearls of wisdom. Meanwhile Gopher's Yeti scoured the land for beer and pretzels with Ally's giraffe but found TheAngel hand in hand with TehBorken and

Lise

SD then decided he had been duped so he curled himself up with a teddybear  which  Lise Jnr had stolen from her mother. Teddybear fetish notwithstanding Lise wanted her teddybear back. SD exclaimed, "Hey! Hold that Bus.... I gotta get some turkey bacon in bikini pronto - a sauce invented by lunatics from DV's Poo Threads." Thus grabbing several helpful friends and a beer bottle Gopher helped by donating his precious pearls of wisdom. Meanwhile Gopher's Yeti scoured the land for beer and pretzels with Ally's giraffe but found TheAngel hand in hand with TehBorken and a pair of thongs.

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

Lise wrote:

SD then decided he had been duped so he curled himself up with a teddybear  which  Lise Jnr had stolen from her mother. Teddybear fetish notwithstanding Lise wanted her teddybear back. SD exclaimed, "Hey! Hold that Bus.... I gotta get some turkey bacon in bikini pronto - a sauce invented by lunatics from DV's Poo Threads." Thus grabbing several helpful friends and a beer bottle Gopher helped by donating his precious pearls of wisdom. Meanwhile Gopher's Yeti scoured the land for beer and pretzels with Ally's giraffe but found TheAngel hand in hand with TehBorken and a pair of thongs. Suddenly, Lise turned

Lise

SD then decided he had been duped so he curled himself up with a teddybear  which  Lise Jnr had stolen from her mother. Teddybear fetish notwithstanding Lise wanted her teddybear back. SD exclaimed, "Hey! Hold that Bus.... I gotta get some turkey bacon in bikini pronto - a sauce invented by lunatics from DV's Poo Threads." Thus grabbing several helpful friends and a beer bottle Gopher helped by donating his precious pearls of wisdom. Meanwhile Gopher's Yeti scoured the land for beer and pretzels with Ally's giraffe but found TheAngel hand in hand with TehBorken and a pair of thongs. Suddenly, Lise turned into a vampire

Bill Cosby.

Russ

Lise wrote:

SD then decided he had been duped so he curled himself up with a teddybear  which  Lise Jnr had stolen from her mother. Teddybear fetish notwithstanding Lise wanted her teddybear back. SD exclaimed, "Hey! Hold that Bus.... I gotta get some turkey bacon in bikini pronto - a sauce invented by lunatics from DV's Poo Threads." Thus grabbing several helpful friends and a beer bottle Gopher helped by donating his precious pearls of wisdom. Meanwhile Gopher's Yeti scoured the land for beer and pretzels with Ally's giraffe but found TheAngel hand in hand with TehBorken and a pair of thongs. Suddenly, Lise turned into a vampire with big fangs

Gopher

Russ wrote:
Lise wrote:

SD then decided he had been duped so he curled himself up with a teddybear  which  Lise Jnr had stolen from her mother. Teddybear fetish notwithstanding Lise wanted her teddybear back. SD exclaimed, "Hey! Hold that Bus.... I gotta get some turkey bacon in bikini pronto - a sauce invented by lunatics from DV's Poo Threads." Thus grabbing several helpful friends and a beer bottle Gopher helped by donating his precious pearls of wisdom. Meanwhile Gopher's Yeti scoured the land for beer and pretzels with Ally's giraffe but found TheAngel hand in hand with TehBorken and a pair of thongs. Suddenly, Lise turned into a vampire with big fangs that dripped blood

Russ

SD then decided he had been duped so he curled himself up with a teddybear  which  Lise Jnr had stolen from her mother. Teddybear fetish notwithstanding Lise wanted her teddybear back. SD exclaimed, "Hey! Hold that Bus.... I gotta get some turkey bacon in bikini pronto - a sauce invented by lunatics from DV's Poo Threads." Thus grabbing several helpful friends and a beer bottle Gopher helped by donating his precious pearls of wisdom. Meanwhile Gopher's Yeti scoured the land for beer and pretzels with Ally's giraffe but found TheAngel hand in hand with TehBorken and a pair of thongs. Suddenly, Lise turned into a vampire with big fangs that dripped blood scaring PC white

Gopher

Russ wrote:
SD then decided he had been duped so he curled himself up with a teddybear  which  Lise Jnr had stolen from her mother. Teddybear fetish notwithstanding Lise wanted her teddybear back. SD exclaimed, "Hey! Hold that Bus.... I gotta get some turkey bacon in bikini pronto - a sauce invented by lunatics from DV's Poo Threads." Thus grabbing several helpful friends and a beer bottle Gopher helped by donating his precious pearls of wisdom. Meanwhile Gopher's Yeti scoured the land for beer and pretzels with Ally's giraffe but found TheAngel hand in hand with TehBorken and a pair of thongs. Suddenly, Lise turned into a vampire with big fangs that dripped blood scaring PC white
 as a virgin's

Russ

Gopher wrote:
Russ wrote:
SD then decided he had been duped so he curled himself up with a teddybear  which  Lise Jnr had stolen from her mother. Teddybear fetish notwithstanding Lise wanted her teddybear back. SD exclaimed, "Hey! Hold that Bus.... I gotta get some turkey bacon in bikini pronto - a sauce invented by lunatics from DV's Poo Threads." Thus grabbing several helpful friends and a beer bottle Gopher helped by donating his precious pearls of wisdom. Meanwhile Gopher's Yeti scoured the land for beer and pretzels with Ally's giraffe but found TheAngel hand in hand with TehBorken and a pair of thongs. Suddenly, Lise turned into a vampire with big fangs that dripped blood scaring PC white as a virgin in madonna's song

Gopher

Russ wrote:
Gopher wrote:
Russ wrote:
SD then decided he had been duped so he curled himself up with a teddybear  which  Lise Jnr had stolen from her mother. Teddybear fetish notwithstanding Lise wanted her teddybear back. SD exclaimed, "Hey! Hold that Bus.... I gotta get some turkey bacon in bikini pronto - a sauce invented by lunatics from DV's Poo Threads." Thus grabbing several helpful friends and a beer bottle Gopher helped by donating his precious pearls of wisdom. Meanwhile Gopher's Yeti scoured the land for beer and pretzels with Ally's giraffe but found TheAngel hand in hand with TehBorken and a pair of thongs. Suddenly, Lise turned into a vampire with big fangs that dripped blood scaring PC white as a virgin in madonna's song. Searching for garlic,

|