Silly Forum Games - Revived

Started by purelife, Nov 11 06 06:53

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

One night, Russ eloped with miss Starfish Scientist while the giant octopus was having clandestine thought when it suddenly metamorphosed into cream coloured nailpolish belonging to the Queen of England (Elizabeth I). Gloriana wore nothing but a kangaroo fur when Ms.Pitbull decided

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

One night, Russ eloped with miss Starfish Scientist while the giant octopus was having clandestine thought when it suddenly metamorphosed into cream coloured nailpolish belonging to the Queen of England (Elizabeth I). Gloriana wore nothing but a kangaroo fur when Ms.Pitbull decided to get ice cream
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Gopher

Russ wrote:
One night, Russ eloped with miss Starfish Scientist while the giant octopus was having clandestine thought when it suddenly metamorphosed into cream coloured nailpolish belonging to the Queen of England (Elizabeth I). Gloriana wore nothing but a kangaroo fur when Ms.Pitbull decided to get ice cream to rub into

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lise

One night, Russ eloped with miss Starfish Scientist while the giant octopus was having clandestine thought when it suddenly metamorphosed into cream coloured nailpolish belonging to the Queen of England (Elizabeth I). Gloriana wore nothing but a kangaroo fur when Ms.Pitbull decided to get ice cream to rub into her hair. Unfortunately,

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

One night, Russ eloped with miss Starfish Scientist while the giant octopus was having clandestine thought when it suddenly metamorphosed into cream coloured nailpolish belonging to the Queen of England (Elizabeth I). Gloriana wore nothing but a kangaroo fur when Ms.Pitbull decided to get ice cream to rub into her hair. Unfortunately, Lise already had

Gopher

Russ wrote:
One night, Russ eloped with miss Starfish Scientist while the giant octopus was having clandestine thought when it suddenly metamorphosed into cream coloured nailpolish belonging to the Queen of England (Elizabeth I). Gloriana wore nothing but a kangaroo fur when Ms.Pitbull decided to get ice cream to rub into her hair. Unfortunately, Lise already had upstaged everybody by

Russ

One night, Russ eloped with miss Starfish Scientist while the giant octopus was having clandestine thought when it suddenly metamorphosed into cream coloured nailpolish belonging to the Queen of England (Elizabeth I). Gloriana wore nothing but a kangaroo fur when Ms.Pitbull decided to get ice cream to rub into her hair. Unfortunately, Lise already had upstaged everybody by using the ice cream

Lise

One night, Russ eloped with miss Starfish Scientist while the giant octopus was having clandestine thought when it suddenly metamorphosed into cream coloured nailpolish belonging to the Queen of England (Elizabeth I). Gloriana wore nothing but a kangaroo fur when Ms.Pitbull decided to get ice cream to rub into her hair. Unfortunately, Lise already had upstaged everybody by using the ice cream on Gopher's chest

Bill Cosby.

Russ

One night, Russ eloped with miss Starfish Scientist while the giant octopus was having clandestine thought when it suddenly metamorphosed into cream coloured nailpolish belonging to the Queen of England (Elizabeth I). Gloriana wore nothing but a kangaroo fur when Ms.Pitbull decided to get ice cream to rub into her hair. Unfortunately, Lise already had upstaged everybody by using the ice cream on Gopher's chest when miss PB

Gopher

Russ wrote:
One night, Russ eloped with miss Starfish Scientist while the giant octopus was having clandestine thought when it suddenly metamorphosed into cream coloured nailpolish belonging to the Queen of England (Elizabeth I). Gloriana wore nothing but a kangaroo fur when Ms.Pitbull decided to get ice cream to rub into her hair. Unfortunately, Lise already had upstaged everybody by using the ice cream on Gopher's chest when miss PB decided that dignity

Russ

One night, Russ eloped with miss Starfish Scientist while the giant octopus was having clandestine thought when it suddenly metamorphosed into cream coloured nailpolish belonging to the Queen of England (Elizabeth I). Gloriana wore nothing but a kangaroo fur when Ms.Pitbull decided to get ice cream to rub into her hair. Unfortunately, Lise already had upstaged everybody by using the ice cream on Gopher's chest when miss PB decided that dignity was paramount. then

Gopher

Russ wrote:
One night, Russ eloped with miss Starfish Scientist while the giant octopus was having clandestine thought when it suddenly metamorphosed into cream coloured nailpolish belonging to the Queen of England (Elizabeth I). Gloriana wore nothing but a kangaroo fur when Ms.Pitbull decided to get ice cream to rub into her hair. Unfortunately, Lise already had upstaged everybody by using the ice cream on Gopher's chest when miss PB decided that dignity was paramount. Then, heeding her words,

Lise

One night, Russ eloped with miss Starfish Scientist while the giant octopus was having clandestine thought when it suddenly metamorphosed into cream coloured nailpolish belonging to the Queen of England (Elizabeth I). Gloriana wore nothing but a kangaroo fur when Ms.Pitbull decided to get ice cream to rub into her hair. Unfortunately, Lise already had upstaged everybody by using the ice cream on Gopher's chest when miss PB decided that dignity was paramount. Then, heeding her words, Russ took out  

Bill Cosby.

Russ

Lise wrote:

One night, Russ eloped with miss Starfish Scientist while the giant octopus was having clandestine thought when it suddenly metamorphosed into cream coloured nailpolish belonging to the Queen of England (Elizabeth I). Gloriana wore nothing but a kangaroo fur when Ms.Pitbull decided to get ice cream to rub into her hair. Unfortunately, Lise already had upstaged everybody by using the ice cream on Gopher's chest when miss PB decided that dignity was paramount. Then, heeding her words, Russ took out his rather large  

Lise

One night, Russ eloped with miss Starfish Scientist while the giant octopus was having clandestine thought when it suddenly metamorphosed into cream coloured nailpolish belonging to the Queen of England (Elizabeth I). Gloriana wore nothing but a kangaroo fur when Ms.Pitbull decided to get ice cream to rub into her hair. Unfortunately, Lise already had upstaged everybody by using the ice cream on Gopher's chest when miss PB decided that dignity was paramount. Then, heeding her words, Russ took out his rather large "Weapon of Mass Destruction"  

Bill Cosby.

|