Silly Forum Games - Revived

Started by purelife, Nov 11 06 06:53

Previous topic - Next topic
|

TheAngel

Lise wrote:

Suddenly Teh Borken ran out wearing only diapers, "they're mine", Lise cried. So Tenkani gallantly snatched them for his head and carried them around while sashaying sensuously towards her. While he wasmotioning for the kittens to enter the room. Angel grabbed one and petted it as she went to sleep in Lise's motherly embrace. Russ wished that Starfish would give him a diamond spiked collar to wear with see-thru leather pants when he was arrested for indecent exposure. Coming through the
[/p] [/div]
 [div]

[/div]
 [div][/div]
 [div][/div]
 [div][/div]
 [div][/div]
 [div][/div]
 [div]

Gopher

TheAngel wrote:
  Lise wrote:

Suddenly Teh Borken ran out wearing only diapers, "they're mine", Lise cried. So Tenkani gallantly snatched them for his head and carried them around while sashaying sensuously towards her. While he wasmotioning for the kittens to enter the room. Angel grabbed one and petted it as she went to sleep in Lise's motherly embrace. Russ wished that Starfish would give him a diamond spiked collar to wear with see-thru leather pants when he was arrested for indecent exposure. Coming through the door, Purelife slipped

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Russ

Suddenly Teh Borken ran out wearing only diapers, "they're mine", Lise cried. So Tenkani gallantly snatched them for his head and carried them around while sashaying sensuously towards her. While he wasmotioning for the kittens to enter the room. Angel grabbed one and petted it as she went to sleep in Lise's motherly embrace. Russ wished that Starfish would give him a diamond spiked collar to wear with see-thru leather pants when he was arrested for indecent exposure. Coming through the door, Purelife slipped falling into Gopher's

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

TheAngel

Russ wrote:
Suddenly Teh Borken ran out wearing only diapers, "they're mine", Lise cried. So Tenkani gallantly snatched them for his head and carried them around while sashaying sensuously towards her. While he wasmotioning for the kittens to enter the room. Angel grabbed one and petted it as she went to sleep in Lise's motherly embrace. Russ wished that Starfish would give him a diamond spiked collar to wear with see-thru leather pants when he was arrested for indecent exposure. Coming through the door, Purelife slipped falling into Gopher's paintings and art
[/p]

Russ

Suddenly Teh Borken ran out wearing only diapers, "they're mine", Lise cried. So Tenkani gallantly snatched them for his head and carried them around while sashaying sensuously towards her. While he wasmotioning for the kittens to enter the room. Angel grabbed one and petted it as she went to sleep in Lise's motherly embrace. Russ wished that Starfish would give him a diamond spiked collar to wear with see-thru leather pants when he was arrested for indecent exposure. Coming through the door, Purelife slipped falling into Gopher's paintings and art of the ancient

Lise

Suddenly Teh Borken ran out wearing only diapers, "they're mine", Lise cried. So Tenkani gallantly snatched them for his head and carried them around while sashaying sensuously towards her. While he wasmotioning for the kittens to enter the room. Angel grabbed one and petted it as she went to sleep in Lise's motherly embrace. Russ wished that Starfish would give him a diamond spiked collar to wear with see-thru leather pants when he was arrested for indecent exposure. Coming through the door, Purelife slipped falling into Gopher's paintings and art of the ancient karmasutra before Russ

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

TheAngel

Lise wrote:

Suddenly Teh Borken ran out wearing only diapers, "they're mine", Lise cried. So Tenkani gallantly snatched them for his head and carried them around while sashaying sensuously towards her. While he wasmotioning for the kittens to enter the room. Angel grabbed one and petted it as she went to sleep in Lise's motherly embrace. Russ wished that Starfish would give him a diamond spiked collar to wear with see-thru leather pants when he was arrested for indecent exposure. Coming through the door, Purelife slipped falling into Gopher's paintings and art of the ancient karmasutra before Russ found the key
[/p]

Gopher

TheAngel wrote:
Lise wrote:

Suddenly Teh Borken ran out wearing only diapers, "they're mine", Lise cried. So Tenkani gallantly snatched them for his head and carried them around while sashaying sensuously towards her. While he wasmotioning for the kittens to enter the room. Angel grabbed one and petted it as she went to sleep in Lise's motherly embrace. Russ wished that Starfish would give him a diamond spiked collar to wear with see-thru leather pants when he was arrested for indecent exposure. Coming through the door, Purelife slipped falling into Gopher's paintings and art of the ancient karmasutra before Russ found the key to her secret diaries.

Russ

Suddenly Teh Borken ran out wearing only diapers, "they're mine", Lise cried. So Tenkani gallantly snatched them for his head and carried them around while sashaying sensuously towards her. While he wasmotioning for the kittens to enter the room. Angel grabbed one and petted it as she went to sleep in Lise's motherly embrace. Russ wished that Starfish would give him a diamond spiked collar to wear with see-thru leather pants when he was arrested for indecent exposure. Coming through the door, Purelife slipped falling into Gopher's paintings and art of the ancient karmasutra before Russ found the key to her secret diaries. then the lolersaurus

Gopher

Russ wrote:
 Suddenly Teh Borken ran out wearing only diapers, "they're mine", Lise cried. So Tenkani gallantly snatched them for his head and carried them around while sashaying sensuously towards her. While he wasmotioning for the kittens to enter the room. Angel grabbed one and petted it as she went to sleep in Lise's motherly embrace. Russ wished that Starfish would give him a diamond spiked collar to wear with see-thru leather pants when he was arrested for indecent exposure. Coming through the door, Purelife slipped falling into Gopher's paintings and art of the ancient karmasutra before Russ found the key to her secret diaries. then the lolersaurus,  whose name was

Lise

Suddenly Teh Borken ran out wearing only diapers, "they're mine", Lise cried. So Tenkani gallantly snatched them for his head and carried them around while sashaying sensuously towards her. While he wasmotioning for the kittens to enter the room. Angel grabbed one and petted it as she went to sleep in Lise's motherly embrace. Russ wished that Starfish would give him a diamond spiked collar to wear with see-thru leather pants when he was arrested for indecent exposure. Coming through the door, Purelife slipped falling into Gopher's paintings and art of the ancient karmasutra before Russ found the key to her secret diaries. then the lolersaurus,  whose name was Gopheritesaurus decided it

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

Lise wrote:

Suddenly Teh Borken ran out wearing only diapers, "they're mine", Lise cried. So Tenkani gallantly snatched them for his head and carried them around while sashaying sensuously towards her. While he wasmotioning for the kittens to enter the room. Angel grabbed one and petted it as she went to sleep in Lise's motherly embrace. Russ wished that Starfish would give him a diamond spiked collar to wear with see-thru leather pants when he was arrested for indecent exposure. Coming through the door, Purelife slipped falling into Gopher's paintings and art of the ancient karmasutra before Russ found the key to her secret diaries. then the lolersaurus,  whose name was Gopheritesaurus decided it was time to

Lise

Suddenly Teh Borken ran out wearing only diapers, "they're mine", Lise cried. So Tenkani gallantly snatched them for his head and carried them around while sashaying sensuously towards her. While he wasmotioning for the kittens to enter the room. Angel grabbed one and petted it as she went to sleep in Lise's motherly embrace. Russ wished that Starfish would give him a diamond spiked collar to wear with see-thru leather pants when he was arrested for indecent exposure. Coming through the door, Purelife slipped falling into Gopher's paintings and art of the ancient karmasutra before Russ found the key to her secret diaries. then the lolersaurus,  whose name was Gopheritesaurus decided it was time to re-populate the world

Bill Cosby.

Gopher

Lise wrote:

Suddenly Teh Borken ran out wearing only diapers, "they're mine", Lise cried. So Tenkani gallantly snatched them for his head and carried them around while sashaying sensuously towards her. While he wasmotioning for the kittens to enter the room. Angel grabbed one and petted it as she went to sleep in Lise's motherly embrace. Russ wished that Starfish would give him a diamond spiked collar to wear with see-thru leather pants when he was arrested for indecent exposure. Coming through the door, Purelife slipped falling into Gopher's paintings and art of the ancient karmasutra before Russ found the key to her secret diaries. then the lolersaurus,  whose name was Gopheritesaurus decided it was time to re-populate the world - and so he

Lise

Suddenly Teh Borken ran out wearing only diapers, "they're mine", Lise cried. So Tenkani gallantly snatched them for his head and carried them around while sashaying sensuously towards her. While he wasmotioning for the kittens to enter the room. Angel grabbed one and petted it as she went to sleep in Lise's motherly embrace. Russ wished that Starfish would give him a diamond spiked collar to wear with see-thru leather pants when he was arrested for indecent exposure. Coming through the door, Purelife slipped falling into Gopher's paintings and art of the ancient karmasutra before Russ found the key to her secret diaries. then the lolersaurus,  whose name was Gopheritesaurus decided it was time to re-populate the world - and so he grabbed a sexy tupperware

Bill Cosby.

|