Now I do hope for some intelligent and mature conversation...

Started by Mutilated Mind, Oct 04 06 10:55

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

Mutilated Mind wrote:
You sense well, TehBorken, but you may just have lost your credibility as a moderator for siding with a poster who was attacking me in a very personal way...

Oh, you poor baby!

The fact is I've taken your side on a couple of occasions, only to be scolded by you for it. So go f*ck yourself. I really don't give a shit if you respect me, find me credible, or anything else. LOL, you think I live or die by what an anonymous poster on an internet message board thinks about me? Hahahahah, oh please.  

While we're on the subject, personally I felt there was some truth in what suggestionoid said. People here do seem to be sick of you. You do seem to have some kind of problem with damn near everyone here. You do respond with meaningless comebacks. You do horsef*ck a post until it decomposes into toxic landfill.

In short, you've behaved like an annoying idiot. I originally had hoped for some good stuff from you, but it's obvious that'll never happen. You're just another boob with a modem. Now you try and give me crap for not rushing to your defense? f*ck you. That's not my job and you're not worthy of it.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

yougotitbaby

"People here do seem to be sick of you. You do seem to have some kind of problem with damn near everyone here. You do respond with meaningless comebacks. You do horsef*ck a post until it decomposes into toxic landfill. "

LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL!!!!!!!!!

tenkani

As someone who has not been keeping up with all the drama lately, I should probably just keep my trap shut.
But you all probably know I'm incapable of that.
Anyway, from an outsider's point of view, it sure looks like you're all being trolled. If MM didn't enjoy all this hostility, MM would surely have left by now, don't you think?

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

TehBorken

tenkani wrote:
If MM didn't enjoy all this hostility, MM would surely have left by now, don't you think?

Probably.

By the way, since my credibility is now ruined (according to MM) I'll be sellng it on eBay later this week. If anyone's interested I'll post the link here. Don't worry, it'll be extremely affordable and I'll include one of those "Buy It Now" buttons too.

tenkani

Who needs credibility when you're a magnificent sonofabitch?
You go girl!!      
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Lise

I love it when TehBorken speaks dirty.................
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Mutilated Mind

I was hoping for some intelligent and mature conversation.....well, I sure got it !

As usual, some people's primeval obnoxiousness at last showed up even to the point of calling my posts "meaningless"..... couldn't help expressing your feelings of disdainful superiority, all while trying to tear me to pieces and assassinating my character.

It appears now TehBorken is female and kitten is male (as TehBorken was referring to kitten as "he" in a recent post). One never ceases to be amazed !

Mutilated Mind

TehBorken wrote:

By the way, since my credibility is now ruined (according to MM) I'll be sellng it on eBay later this week. If anyone's interested I'll post the link here. Don't worry, it'll be extremely affordable and I'll include one of those "Buy It Now" buttons too.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Honestly.
Read my post again and spend some thoughts on it. Just for once. Don't you think you may have lost your credibility as a moderator ? Not with the little bunch here who think they "are" this forum, of course.

TehBorken

Mutilated Mind wrote:
Don't you think you may have lost your credibility as a moderator ?

Nope, only my patience.

Gopher

To TehBorken: thank you for your mature and intelligent conversation/remarks which have permeated this thread, they were much needed.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

kitten

[A href="http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxdm824DFCA" target=_blank][img alt="You Are The Man" src="http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_17_209.gif[/img][/A]     Thank you for your voice of reason in this madness, Tehborken.  I salute you!

[A href="http://smiley.smileycentral.com/download/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb114_ZNxdm824DFCA&utm_id=7922" target=_blank][img]http://discoverseattle.net/source/spacer.gif?pc=ZSzeb114&pp=ZNxdm824DFCA" border=0][/A]
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

|